June Miller

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
Found these guys dunno if this is a repost but there tunes are sick!!!!
Cant pick a fav but they deffo got some big tracks on the player, some dirty instra:mental type vibes an some rolly stinkers, very clean production 2!!

Discuss!

Edit: Poison the well, just realised was on the commix urban artforms set, wat a tune!

Last edited:

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Found these guys dunno if this is a repost but there tunes are sick!!!!
Cant pick a fav but they deffo got some big tracks on the player, some dirty instra:mental type vibes an some rolly stinkers, very clean production 2!!

Discuss!

Edit: Poison the well, just realised was on the commix urban artforms set, wat a tune!
Dont know if im tripping out but im sure Saint posted something about signing these guys a few days ago.
Il have a loook!

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
he signed a tune by them and someone else that escapes me right now.

lot of these type of producers comming through at the moment... faultless production with a real crispy clear and cutting sound and destructive tunes.

it's only a good thing to combat the 2 bit throw away jump up that's been running riot.....

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
Yeeeh noticed them a few months back. Theyr on par with Data, Rockwell, Anile, D Bridge ect (the future of drum n bass)

Yeeeh Poison The Well is a baaad tune!

Theyv just done a mix for Cyclon:
http://www.breaksblog.biz/june-miller-connex-sessions-volume-3-052009/

Also gota check out second room @ hardware in August. June Miller B2B Data.....Gunna go offfff!!!!!

Last edited:

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
Totally agree, would much rather smoke a fatty to this type of music an chill then be hurt mentally an physically by jump up....:D

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
June Miller are badasssssss! Serious serious tunes.

And riisu, just signed June Miller & Rolling Maffia - Shimizu.

Big up to the guys!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
theres a good handful of up & coming heads that i have noticed. Id like to see dnb take this direction as its kinda fresh.

they are def on my list to watch for

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
Bit of promotion for them, if you havent already check the new clyon & extinction agenda podcast with loxy and june miller. Its up on the forum somewhere, and both are heavvvvvvvvvy mixes!