June Miller - The Killing Tree

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
As the guy says in the video "disgusting". Probably my favourite June Miller tune, that and Soya Sushi. Only audio I could find, its on Buried Cast 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this tune is fucking rude. got dropped at least once at metalheadz at cable. nice to see june miller taking things in this direction

As the guy says in the video "disgusting". Probably my favourite June Miller tune, that and Soya Sushi. Only audio I could find, its on Buried Cast 6.

Damn that tune is sick.
Was gonna mention that Soya Sushi track myself aswell, quality tune.
Glass Of Greed with Anile is pure badness, and that new Buried Audio release "Shimizu" is just filthy.
Big things from June Badman Miller!

Nice one for the clean up ^ ^
Cannot get over how dirty this is, so so grim. Love it.

oi anyone know when this tune is coming out? or even what label? i need it in my life.

Well that second video (which I didn't get a chance to listen to...gutted) says that they removed it due to copyright infringement and it mentions Ingredients Records so that would be my best bet. Been out of the game as far as following forthcoming releases religiously and have recently discovered Ingredients...absolute class through and through

This has been, long time ago, picked up by scotty as far as I know. So coming on 31 but not sure when..?

no, do want to hear it though. any audio?

i messaged them a while back about woods with mindmapper and they said there was no plans to finish or release it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom