June Miller on RAM

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
u3g5d.jpg

Chin strokers, discuss.

All we know so far is its NOT a remix :teeth:

Last edited:
Mmmm rather confused about this. I'm curious what can this fusion bring to the table, on the other I've never really been a fan of June Miller's production to be honest.

the new june miller.. making all that sidechain dancefloor stuff... they changed since they started making an album with camo & krooked ... IMO. June Miller the live band coming soon... sell yuots

As much as I appreciate RAM's urge to explore new sounds and reach more audiences, I have to feel that the 'RAM sound' is not as exciting as it used to be. Some great tunes that loads of people would literally kill to see released are being ignored. (I Remember / Now It's Time / Piano tune / Hot Box etc.)

the new june miller.. making all that sidechain dancefloor stuff... they changed since they started making an album with camo & krooked ... IMO. June Miller the live band coming soon... sell yuots

they're making an album with c&k say what? releasing on ram doesn't make them sellouts, i don't think it really matters what label it's released on as long as the music is good and im sure it will be

Yeah you're all right, June Miller dont fit on RAM, just like Spinline for example.

Oh wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
dontfeedthetroll.com

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:15 ----------

"run" is probably one of the best tunes on RAM imo but i would say that ?

Back
Top Bottom