June Miller - Empathy/Operation Ivy (RAM) Out Jan 12th!

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
CS2361473-02A-BIG.jpg

http://www.junodownload.com/products/june-miller-empathy-operation-ivy/2361473-02/

Tasty! :bone:

Operation Ivy sounds a bit like Konflict which is never a bad thing! Love 'Empathy'
All is want next is Loadstar 'Stepped outside' &
Culture shock EP!!!!

although I don't mind it I wrote this on 22-03-2013 in the June Miller signs to Ram thread:

"their production is ridiculously varied IMO. Not sure about the signing to RAM - in fact I'm never sure about any artist signing EXCLUSIVELY to a label - not that I think that their style would be changed, but the filter on their output may make them become 'samey'. You think Brave Man would come out on Ram? FORGETABOUTIT"

I stand by this after their first 2 ram singles...gone are the beautiful melodies

i asked them if they were working on an album in july, and if they planned on doing deeper stuff (woods,brave man,aged 23) for it, that was their answer:

"Hey Christian! yes we are Its still in the planning but we def plan on doing some deeper stuff for the project Thanks for the support !!! JM"

so, i have high hopes for the album! that said i dig empathy

Well I think this is quite tasty and will do murder on teh dancefloor.

I really need some deeper / down tempo-ish stuff from them again tho.

i asked them if they were working on an album in july, and if they planned on doing deeper stuff (woods,brave man,aged 23) for it, that was their answer:

"Hey Christian! yes we are Its still in the planning but we def plan on doing some deeper stuff for the project Thanks for the support !!! JM"

so, i have high hopes for the album! that said i dig empathy
Is that 'Ram deeper stuff' though, because that's just like shit liquid
As for the EP don't like either tracks really.

Back
Top Bottom