June miller - Converge / Neurosis [HZN37] out now

neilmonteiro

507241252428267.jpg

CONVERGE / NEUROSIS

June Miller – Converge / Neurosis – Horizons Music HZN037

Mark McCann and Bart Van Dijk form June Miller, one of the most spoken about acts of 2009. Producing across the internet from London to Uterecht and back, the duo have set the scene on fire with their outstanding music and explosive DJ sets.

Horizons Music are therefore proud to present : Converge / Neurosis.

Converge

Converge enters the arena with a stuttered vocal and skittering hi-hats sat alongside a sweeping pad. Dub like tones add atmosphere and melody as a perfectly executed funk break provides the flow. Things break down for a moment before a warm sub bass provides weight to the track, whist the pad is stripped back for a solid roll-out. Sweeps and midrange sneak in and out of the mix, giving things an edge without being over the top. Filters attack and twist up the beat in the later parts, providing a crisp contrast to the first section.

Neurosis

Neurosis begins with haunting ride cymbals sat alongside epic film-like strings and atmosphere. Drum rolls ring out, giving an almost military air to the proceedings. Just when it sounds like all hell is going to break loose, everything gets swept back into a lush and floating string section. The drums break back in and provide a perfect accompaniment. If you like your music full of emotion and atmosphere, don’t miss out on Neurosis.

Look out for further June Miller releases on Horizons Music!

Finished copies are now being shipped from all good shops including from

Chemical records

Red eye records

Horizons music

Digital exclusive from

Horizons music

this is a awsome 12" I cant wait for mine to arrive.

PS has anyone recieved their full artwork copy of Internal Affairs vol. 2?? On the horizons site it says pre-order but it also says dispatched in october or something??? Im really confused and i need half top feelings asap!

June Miller have a extremely exiting future ahead of them.

PS has anyone recieved their full artwork copy of Internal Affairs vol. 2?? On the horizons site it says pre-order but it also says dispatched in october or something??? Im really confused and i need half top feelings asap!

Yeh they had the promo copies dispatched in October. Luckily got my hand on a copy. All about 'half top feelings', 'tapeworm' & 'Celler Dweller'. Massive LP

They posted about this and other stuff on DOA last week. I'll copy what they said here:

Hey sorry guys if my update was not easy to read.. did it in a rush, we are so busy at the moment..

In bullet points...

1. June Miller finished have arrived in shops as people say..All those who preordered from our site, you'll get them shipped to you this weekend too.

2. Naibu cd is at manufacturors expected in 7 days or so

3. Internal affairs 2 finished copies expected end of January

4. Podcast, purposely didnt give a direct link as would have crashed, lol, there is going to be a new section on the site for our podcasts and other new sections, busy busy busy.

5. Putting up digital HZN037 in our store today.

Sorry for delays, but like i said change of distro, christmas, new year and heck i'll throw in snow has caused major longness..things are back on track though so expect LOADS over the next coming months.

Back
Top Bottom