June Mashed Mix by MarkJ, dark d+b all the way.

Cus93

Spectrm Podact
The second of my "mashed mixes" which i now seem to be doing each month. This one is just a load of dark drum & bass, which gradually gets more and more agressive. Don't think this one is as good as the last but i think all the tracks are amazing and will hopefully make it a winner. Didn't receive any feedback on my last mix which was a bit depressing so give this one a listen please, and tell me what you think :)
Cheers.

ps. It does start very quiet.

Tracklist for June Mashed Mix, recorded 16th June 2010.

1) Eve - Breakage
* Where Are You - Break
2) Marvel - Sabre
3) Eye Contact - Sabre
4) Caution - Alix Perez and Icicle
5) Murder - Digital
6) Stand Off - Chase and Status
7) Dirge - Apex, Spor, Ewun and Evol Intent
8) Vamanos - DaVIP and Encode

http://soundcloud.com/mark-jack/june-dark-mashed-mix

alternatively you can dowload here http://www.mediafire.com/?zlwnimudodw

there some good tracks in this mix man..

mixing needs a bit of work its just practise though mate we've all been there.. but your getting there dude

just keep recording your mixes and listen back to them and be critical.. just rinse out as much as you can

I'd also say for 8 tracks half an hours a long time.. i'd usually get through about 15/16 in that time but that might just be personal preference!

keep doing your thing man.. keep listening to other peoples mixes n whatever.. keep uploading!

cheers mate hope I wasnt too harsh but I like constructive critisism on my mixes so hopefully you can take it.. we all need it to improve after all!

there some good tracks in this mix man..

mixing needs a bit of work its just practise though mate we've all been there.. but your getting there dude

just keep recording your mixes and listen back to them and be critical.. just rinse out as much as you can

I'd also say for 8 tracks half an hours a long time.. i'd usually get through about 15/16 in that time but that might just be personal preference!

keep doing your thing man.. keep listening to other peoples mixes n whatever.. keep uploading!

cheers mate hope I wasnt too harsh but I like constructive critisism on my mixes so hopefully you can take it.. we all need it to improve after all!

cheers man, much appreciated. and yehh i know 8 tracks isn't much, just all such great tracks i wanted to play them out as much as possible.
thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom