Jump Up

loads of good jump up this year. Nu Elementz, Hoogs, Total Recall, Decimal Bass, Konichi, Dominator + Flat T, Telekom, Spaow + Sqlosh, Dub Motion etc.. all bringing something original to the sound imo

i like one or 2 of konichi's tunes... same with macky gee however these producers come up with a sense of originality but then rinse the same sounds for the next 100 songs and its boring

i love jump up its my roots but only to mix i cant sit back after work with a zoot and bang on the mad world ep :O but to mix love it

double drop ever tune and make sure you dnt eq like a pro dj - oh and make sure you've also pre-mixed it with pre-picthed tunes and ur staring at a computer leaving phasing on at all times

Dub Motion defo one of my fav jumpup producers this year. guy makes some bangers, n his non-jumpup stuff is top class as well...

forgot to mention Fineprint from the US, always coming with bangers

if you hate what I guess is called the 'mid range' bass sound that's in at the moment then you probably won't like much newer jump up, simple as that, only occasionally hear a new jump up track with that oldskool sub bass flex - new one by The Force called 'Pure Junk' for example

Last edited:
Konichi and Macky Gee just dont do it for me at all. Their tracks are just awful and in my opinion they represent everything i hate about jump up.

This year its been for me

Hazard
Sly
Turno
Guv
Nu Elementz
Decimal Bass
Majistrate
Alpha
Ego Trippin
Syanide
Jaydan

Proper Jump up ;)

il add some more later they are all i have atm

sorry son, thought u was gonna create a massive tihng about how shit jump up is, supposedly

No, why would I do that, i'm personally not a huge fan but people out there like it, I used to love it just not big on it anymore, each to their own!

Glad im not the only one whos not feeling Konichi's stuff, I thought i was

I know nothing about the jump up scene/releases at all. Put i quite like the 'clean' sharp production ive heard from some jump up artists this year. Anyone know what im on about...

I know nothing about the jump up scene/releases at all. Put i quite like the 'clean' sharp production ive heard from some jump up artists this year. Anyone know what im on about...

Metrik/Tantrum Desire is about as much as I know with that if we're on same wavelength.. Check out Tantrum Desire- Get With It. Drumsound and Bassline Smith play alot of the 'blippy' stuff so maybe check their recent productions

I occasionally like some jump up, mostly Playaz releases (Hazard EP, Sub Zero EP, latest Taxman single...Original Sin EP is horrid tho) or I really dig latest Tyke single. That's about it this year :)

Back
Top Bottom