jump up

thegeneral

VIP Junglist
Is it me or is the genre dying? No random at global, less and less one nation and just a lot less raves around in general imo. Any thoughts? Or am I not looking in right places?

1288864192818.jpg

Remember 90% of this forum are techheads. Here's a detailed article about conformity and why it occurrs.

Wow...

So let me get this right... I might have the wrong end of the stick...

You're implying that 90% of the forum listen to tech, because they want to conform?

Last edited:
Wow...

So let me get this right... I might have the wrong end of the stick...

You're implying that 90% of the forum listen to tech, because they want to conform?

not 90% obviously, but it's all who can make the funniest criticism about jump up and that and the truth is it's just because it's "not cool" to like jump up on this forum

errmm... i rather think its because most jump up is shit and people dont like it rather than them trying to improve their dnbforum internet status. lol.

& thats why they listen to tech, just to slate jump up & be cool, in order conform on a website of people that on the whole they don't know...?

Thats some wierd logic mate.

its how it is, the funny thing is though they slate jump up and then go on and on about like how good moonwalker is. That's jump up as well lol.

Back
Top Bottom