Jump up track help?

hello. not a bad track for starter, make sure the drop comes well across. it needs more bass, drums more upfront, and adding elements to create that "drop effect" ... looking forward to more edits :2thumbs:

nice man, it's getting there. one thing I always recommend is an open hi-hat layered on top of the closed one. if done right you would be surprised at how much this improves your track, it really fills out the top end and adds a shit ton of energy.

nice man, it's getting there. one thing I always recommend is an open hi-hat layered on top of the closed one. if done right you would be surprised at how much this improves your track, it really fills out the top end and adds a shit ton of energy.
thx!! little tips big effect, thats were im searching for

hey spitzy, nice track nice stomping jump up synth I like, just in regards to the arrangement as I'm not near my headphones is that it might be lacking a bit of punch at the drop which would define this style of track, possibly because of the sweeping white noise rise before it, might be too loud and has a bit too much of a tail which masks the first hit of the synth line, trying other types of risers along with this turned down could help, also you might want more elements in the intro so you have more to work with in terms of variety during the duration of the track :) melody is banging though you've definitely tapped into the right vibe

hey spitzy, nice track nice stomping jump up synth I like, just in regards to the arrangement as I'm not near my headphones is that it might be lacking a bit of punch at the drop which would define this style of track, possibly because of the sweeping white noise rise before it, might be too loud and has a bit too much of a tail which masks the first hit of the synth line, trying other types of risers along with this turned down could help, also you might want more elements in the intro so you have more to work with in terms of variety during the duration of the track :) melody is banging though you've definitely tapped into the right vibe
Yeah thanks! All these tips are making this track better and better

if you want to make something punchier here's a great tip - just put a simple distortion/overdrive on it. if you put it on its most minimal setting it will make it sound bigger/more powerful without sounding distorted at all. I put distortion on literally everything - kicks, snares, hi hats, vocals, sub, you name it. if done carefully it can yield awesome results.

if you want to make something punchier here's a great tip - just put a simple distortion/overdrive on it. if you put it on its most minimal setting it will make it sound bigger/more powerful without sounding distorted at all. I put distortion on literally everything - kicks, snares, hi hats, vocals, sub, you name it. if done carefully it can yield awesome results.

I can agree! If you can find a copy of camel crusher you are GOLDEN! I learned this technique from an Erb N Dub master class! you should check out the masterclass threat on the Production page! good work! Cheers!

Ohh well great tip I will try this asap, thx!!

Just tried sausage fattener and camel crusher..... These vst's are holy :o
if you cant get camel crush sausage fattener is sick toooo

yeh man try using sausage fattener on your drums too, adds a really nice warmth, i use it on nearly everything tbh hahahah

Back
Top Bottom