!!!!!JUMP UP TRACK CALLED 'POWER' PLZ LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!!!

no offence but i saw this earlier an skipped it cause of the title lol im not really a jump up head, but seein as i dont want an unhappy dnbforum member on here ill give it a listen an feedback now lol ;)

loving the bassline in that tune
listened to the others aswell
liked moaner the best
reminds me of a modified motion type tune which is phat
good 2 see ur from leeds aswell

Just had a listen an the best track is the most recent one you done, all the tunes need work on layering tho to make them sound fuller, layer the bass an drums, but dont go too over the top, subtlety is the key! But other than that uve nearly got it man sound scapes an fx r there an the riffs an edits are just like most jump up tunes ive heard so keep at it look forward to hearin more man big up! safe for checkin mine mate appreciate the feed! there available for download on the general section check the sticky ----> some free tunes peace!

Last edited:
thanx for the feedbck. shud b quite helpful. im gna go back over my tracks now ile let u no wen i gt sum new stuff up.

jump up is dead!!!

Tune aint too bad though, the bass becomes very repetitive , try taking it down an octave after 16 bars. high to low.

alot of nice ideas in the track man, your drums need quite a bit of work,When its dropping they sound like they are gunna be really phat but then when it does drop they sound really thin and underneath the whole mix.

keep at it.

1st of all thanx for the feedback. but 2nd of all jump up is far from dead m8. why do u think so many producers are producing it??? uno if i dont lyk a sub genre of dnb i dont go sayin it s dead if sum1's doin ther thing then thats good wether i lyk the genre or not.

Just my opinion mate, dont take it to heart. In fact i liked jump up a fair bit.

But i think its had its time thats all.

ez bro, propa like ur style. got a big bassline. sounds a bit empty i think, def needs some more layers. really dark dark bass tho fuckin love it. Safe

Back
Top Bottom