Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
http://www.mixcloud.com/thinandcrispy/30-minute-jump-up-set/

Be kind!! :P i hate uploading my own mixes n stuff
Track List :-
1. Original Sin - Dangerous
2. S.P.Y - Obsession
3. Heist - Unicron
4. Friction & Nu Balance - Robocop (Taxman Remix)
5. Original Sin - Don't Be Silly
>>
6. Spinback & Gwange - The Execution
>>
7. Hazard - Killer's Don't Die
8. Total Science - Nosher (Marky & S.P.Y Remix)
9. Original Sin - Cheater Cheater
10. S.P.Y - Legacy
>>
11. Mampi Swift - Jaws-2
12. Taxman - Acid
13. S.P.Y - Camouflage
14. Netsky - Come Back Home

Last edited:
well ive gotta do summet with all this vinyl im buying, mayaswell try and mash it together for your pleasure!
excuse the iffy mixes i get nervous as shit knowing some1 other than myself will be listening to my recordings, but i gotta start somewhere eh, lol.

Last edited:
yeah man not bad i need to record a decent one meself, still recording on tapes at mine haha

well ive gotta do summet with all this vinyl im buying, mayaswell try and mash it together for your pleasure!
excuse the iffy mixes i get nervous as shit knowing some1 other than myself will be listening to my recordings, but i gotta start somewhere eh, lol.

Tell me about it.
I've tried to record a decent mix three or four times this week. And i always manage to clang shit up due to nerves.

You made me think you were gonna be clanging the entire set with your "be kind" comment but the only one that sounded a bit messy was:

Legacy - Spy
Jaws 2 - Mampi Swift

Switching the bass up on Killers/ Execution was tight too. I reall liked that.

You had this weird channel switching thing happen during 'Come Back Home' Any idea what i'm talking about?

other than that your beat matching was nice. Good job man. I enjoyed it, big ups. (y)

Last edited:
Thanks man, i know i fucked up with them 2 tracks was on about it to smarty, didnt realy give myself time to pitch it 100% so it was wavering (was doing my best to get it locked lol)
and yep, noticed the come back home thing myself, no idea unfortunatly :((
If its the vinyl i aint gonna be happy cos the other side skips at the very last 16 bars or so and just repeates "I refu-" >.> lol

In retrospect im not sure the jaws-2 legacy double drop would have sounded that great anyway, ones too steppy and ones too rolling!

Back
Top Bottom