JUMP UP .. RUTHLESS KOMBINATION 08/12/08 (NO MC'S)

big ups reefa. if as good as saturday night dis ones a winner!

Arrrr!!!! what i would have done to be there was lived sat evening trying to get ppl up for the road trip, no luck and but knowing how massive it was going to be and they just didn't get this fact! Fools!

Arrrr!!!! what i would have done to be there was lived sat evening trying to get ppl up for the road trip, no luck and but knowing how massive it was going to be and they just didn't get this fact! Fools!

i had space in my car too bruv! your bristol way aint ya. next time hit me up beforehand!!

oh thank god some jump up with no MC's. Worthy of making me come out of hiding to say THANK YOU for NO MC's. what do MC's do when they dont shut the fuck up?

oh thank god some jump up with no MC's. Worthy of making me come out of hiding to say THANK YOU for NO MC's. what do MC's do when they dont shut the fuck up?

Lol ye MC'S should learn when to zip it, all about MC's Carasel and Texas imo quality spitters and crowd hypers but they shut up and let the music do the talking when it needs to.

as much as we appreciate people liking the mixes i think our mcs don't deserve this bad press, frisko and logic are 2 of the best new mcs around at the mo and aren't your everyday 'bidda bidda this bidda bidda that' mc, both have a lot of lyrics and good subject matter, not the usual mc chat a lot of mcs say..me and propa are mc fans and prefer to run sets WITH mcs, thats just how it is..
anyways hope you like the shows, nuff fire to be aired next year as usual and look out for g13 records making waves throughout the year!!

bigupz have a great christmas and new year everyone!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom