Jump Up Production Tips

E

Emperawr

Hello people ! I am a new producer, started 2 weeks ago. First week and a bit I just played with some stuff, tried to learn my daw, which is Ableton. So I listen to jump up a lot, it's like the genre I would love to produce, that's why I bought all them stuff, I have Serum and NI Massive too, but tbh in NI Massive I just totally suck and in Serum I understand things easily. The point of this post is, how do I get some filthy synths or I don't know if that's the good term, I mean what I did to be the most close to a jump up "synth" was to get 2 osc both of saw, detuned, added a low pass filter, lfo on cut off and lowered an osc octave, added some fx too, though what I got it was just a big fart nothing that had the flow/style/rhythm (one of those term should be good) of a jump up "synth", I tried to move the notes a bit higher because the sound had no color in it, nothing that your ear could like, when I tried this the whole fart gone and it was just a high pitched sound. Can anybody give me some tips on how to get those filthy sounds in serum or ni massive ( I will let here a track that I like and I would love to be able to do something closely to this, though don't want the same thing because it would be retarded :D:D:DD:D ) ? Though even with the fart sound I tried to play with the midi notes to add it a jump up rhythm tried a lot of combinations but still I can't get any near the sound I will leave right here ! I understand that to make music is hard, even at start is harder, but I like the idea, I have my mind set on doing this for a long time since now and getting better and better, but right now for 3 days am trying to get something filthy but it feels like I run in a circle that's why I am asking for some tips.
( Thanks for reading my looong post)

Back
Top Bottom