Jump Up Mix - Big, bad & heavy wobblers!

Dirtklod

Dirty Geezer
Here's an (almost) hour long mix I've recorded of what I believe to be the bigger, heavier side of jump up.
Don't be expecting any dubs or owt! Strictly vinyl tings!
Any feedback is greatly appreciated but just enjoy listening either way!

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/Dirtklod-PubstepJumpUpMix_July2009_.mp3.html

Alternative download link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2rca7y

Tracklist:

D Kill - Rhubarb
Original Sin - 8 Figure Bass
Shifta - Barrel of a Gun
Tyke & Recipe - Drop
Taxman - Evasion Remix
Digital Era - The Raid
Muffler - Dirrty
Mutated Forms - Coppers
DJ Dose - Deep Out
Tyke & Recipe - Try it Out
Prestige - Unscrew
James Bass - Villains
Dominator & Flat T - Invention
Prestige - Tournament
The Force - Welcome To Earth
Soulpride - Big Bad Beast
Tantrum Desire - Pace Stepper
Sly - Very Heavy & Dark
Taxman & Heist - Demolition Man
DJ Hazard - Big Cat
Recluse - Dependance

Last edited:
nice mix mate, some killa drops, first drop was the best for me. some dutty skanky tunes aswell, overall mate i thought it was big, keep it up geez, peace

def agree with that tracklist in terms of whats heavy right now...much prefer a mix with unknowns/dubs etc if you know what I mean tho'...that's and not a dig, just sayin'

def agree with that tracklist in terms of whats heavy right now...much prefer a mix with unknowns/dubs etc if you know what I mean tho'...that's and not a dig, just sayin'

Yeah I get you mate, you wanna get blown away by something unexpected gettin' dropped in... something you've never heard before! I know how it is.
I'd whack dubs in but I'm just not the sorta guy that can go around all the producers tryna sweet talk em then ask 'em for dubs.
But cheers for the feedback!

Good mix man, not exactly my style of jump up but still tight mixing and for wobble heads it will be sick. Check mine if you get a chance mate. Safe

DJ Laize

Back
Top Bottom