Jump up MC's ?

1253930-this_thread_again_super.jpg

to hype the crowd at events not everyone goes raving to hear the mixing strange as it sounds, some people just like the general vibe of a messy rave!
personally i aint keen on 80percent of them!
if eveyone hated them they wouldnt exist!

HAHA you all got trolled. I am secretly MC shibodeefatelo MC and i got more bars than your nans buscuit tin

mcs makes the music better to lisen to. so many ppl will disagree but I dont give a fuk. not all mcs are good, at the moment its only the likes of shabba, dynamite, tonn piper and a cuple more

mcs makes the music better to lisen to. so many ppl will disagree but I dont give a fuk. not all mcs are good, at the moment its only the likes of shabba, dynamite, tonn piper and a cuple more

yeh m9 eye agrey, nuf peapul wont tayk emcs seareuslee dat aynt on a harftyme deap lirks fing, jus cuz an emc mayks bear anemul noyziz & gows duble tyme wiv pnamina n dat downt meen dey downt av teknicull mewrit.

Jmp up mcs r bdmn.

sme ov thm r gr8. propr talntd wiv der lyrcs n flow.

i was in a rave 1s n dis mc was shouting "all da badmen in da place get a grip slap ur face, like a hi hat ov da drum and da kick ov da bass, i got status so women i neva need 2 chase, always carry rubbers but not da kind dat erase, this a big TOON big TOON and not lyk alan shearer, im da boss on da stage n my suit is made by fila, drug dealer thug beater rug healer cunt eater, i'm hot on the scene like your nans heater LET'S GOOOOOOOO"

propr sik. mandem in da crowd went mad and startd bottlin ppl best nite ov my lyf i told my mum bout it and she sed i need to grow up so i punchd da bitch and took her disabalatie money to by meow meow n went ravin 4 the next week non stop and got the sak but i told my boss he was queer n gave im a pastin anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom