Jump Up Madness Vol.05

Did you go to the Breakneck boat party because I couldn't see you? I met a cool guy called Nathan who looked like you though! If you weren't there you missed one of the best old skool jungle sets I have ever heard courtesy of the one SDM. Hopefully it's been recorded cos it was epic!

Did you go to the Breakneck boat party because I couldn't see you? I met a cool guy called Nathan who looked like you though! If you weren't there you missed one of the best old skool jungle sets I have ever heard courtesy of the one SDM. Hopefully it's been recorded cos it was epic!

Shit ... I thought it was in september or have I got my dates screwed up and tis next breakneck .... Give me a shout before the next one I'm makin sure im there. ;)

Lets hope the jungle set was recorded then .. I got a dark set on its way aswell should be up by tomoz :teeth:

Has anyone got a copy of this they can re-up for me... Need this to complete my archive of Jump Up Madness.. I have 1 to 4 but I cant find 5 anywhere :(

anyone had a look to see if they got this... would be a shame to miss this off my archive... I can't find a copy anywhere :(

Back
Top Bottom