Jump Up-Like it or not Mix Thread!!!

DJ Nside

S*K*I*L*L*A
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a new mix I did Thursday pretty much for promotional use for Jump Down Music & Royal Jump Recs. A lot of these tunes I have been saving up for the last couple of weeks, not dropping at gigs, so they’d be exclusive for this mix. This style of Jump Up is still new to a lot of people State side-especially B-more/ VA / & DC area which is one of the major reasons I thought it’d be great to have this thread. Rev-e and I (Gangsta Fun & Skilla) have been turning out some heavy sets and producing some big tunes. I figured I’d go solo on this one and drop it Heavy. You won’t find any DOUBLE DROPS TO THE 3rd POWER or any super Computer Bizz like that but what you will get is some DIRTY FILTHY BASS!
EZ,
n:side (Skilla)

n:side-the Royal Jump Down

1)The zodiac-The Darkness
2)The Force-Gadget Girl
3)Drum Addict-Joyride
4)Majistrate & Nicol-Afraid
5)Shrust & Phlatline-Tag Team**
6)Mutated Forms-Number None
7)Soulpride-the Mule
8)Dj Pleasure-Bounty Hunter
9)Dj Sly-You got the Nerve
10)Dj Pleasure-into the Dark (VIP)
11)Double Zero-Slut
12)High Roller-Back Pressure
13)Gangsta Fun & Skilla-Monster Bugz
14)Soulpride-World of Pain
15)NW2-Octopus Legs
16)SFR-Confidon
17)Xample-Breathe & Stop
18)Tantrum Desire-Call & Response
19)Zen-You Better Run (Crystal Clear Rmx)
**-new release on Royal Jump Records

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyhlnrw2jim

Try this if top one doesn;t work.

For info:
www.myspace.com/djnside
www.myspace.com/Skilladnb
www.myspace.com/GFSofficial

*Night of the living bass: Gangsta Fun & Skilla (Rev-e/n:side) ,MC Premonishin, Coda & Wix, Madame Bliss, Geoffro, Rude Girl, Freddy Fingers, DJ Buddah.
October 11th @ the Black Hole Rock Club-216 German Hill Rd.

*Future Funk: Noah D, Telemetrik, Coda & Wix, Culprit B2B n:side, Miss Behave, Dick Bagel. October 17th@ the Black Hole Rock Club

*Deep Down Low: Logan D, MC Dylz, Gangsta Fun & Skilla, MC Premonishin, Coda & Wix, DJ Konvikt, DJ Nuklear
November 22nd @ the Black Hole Rock Club

***WMC

More mixes from various artists to come with in the nexr couple hours/days.....

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Deep Down Low: Logan D, MC Dylz, Gangsta Fun & Skilla, MC Premonishin, Coda & Wix, DJ Konvikt, DJ Nuklear

More mixes from various artists to come with in the nexr couple hours/days.....[/QUOTE

Safe bruv but I'm confused..........d'you mean Low Down Deep or was dat a name of an event?!

More mixes from various artists to come with in the nexr couple hours/days.....[/QUOTE

Safe bruv but I'm confused..........d'you mean Low Down Deep or was dat a name of an event?!

Logan's Boy set up a UK show called low down deep so His idea for this party (Stateside) to name it Deep Down Low.
Just to keep it on the same tip. Not a bad idea ay?
EZ bruv
n:side<AKA> Skilla

This is a new mix I did Thursday pretty much for promotional use for Jump Down Music & Royal Jump Recs. A lot of these tunes I have been saving up for the last couple of weeks, not dropping at gigs, so they’d be exclusive for this mix. This style of Jump Up is still new to a lot of people State side-especially B-more/ VA / & DC area which is one of the major reasons I thought it’d be great to have this thread. Rev-e and I (Gangsta Fun & Skilla) have been turning out some heavy sets and producing some big tunes. I figured I’d go solo on this one and drop it Heavy. You won’t find any DOUBLE DROPS TO THE 3rd POWER or any super Computer Bizz like that but what you will get is some DIRTY FILTHY BASS!
EZ,
n:side (Skilla)

n:side-the Royal Jump Down

1)The zodiac-The Darkness
2)The Force-Gadget Girl
3)Drum Addict-Joyride
4)Majistrate & Nicol-Afraid
5)Shrust & Phlatline-Tag Team**
6)Mutated Forms-Number None
7)Soulpride-the Mule
8)Dj Pleasure-Bounty Hunter (VIP)
9)Dj Sly-You got the Nerve
10)Dj Pleasure-into the Dark (VIP)
11)Double Zero-Slut
12)High Roller-Back Pressure
13)Gangsta Fun & Skilla-Monster Bugz**
14)Soulpride-World of Pain
15)NW2-Octopus Legs
16)SFR-Confidon
17)Xample-Breathe & Stop
18)Tantrum Desire-Call & Response
19)Zen-You Better Run (Crystal Clear Rmx)
**-new releases on Royal Jump Records

For info:
www.myspace.com/djnside
www.myspace.com/Skilladnb
www.myspace.com/GFSofficial

*Night of the living bass: Gangsta Fun & Skilla (Rev-e/n:side) ,MC Premonishin, Coda & Wix, Madame Bliss, Geoffro, Rude Girl, Freddy Fingers, DJ Buddah.
October 11th @ the Black Hole Rock Club-216 German Hill Rd.

*Future Funk: Noah D, Telemetrik, Coda & Wix, Culprit B2B n:side, Miss Behave, Dick Bagel. October 17th@ the Black Hole Rock Club

***WMC

More mixes from various artists to come with in the nexr couple hours/days.....

Did you do this with vynil records? How did you get your hands on DJ Pleasure - In The Dark (VIP)? I've been looking for that one for ages!

Did you do this with vynil records? How did you get your hands on DJ Pleasure - In The Dark (VIP)? I've been looking for that one for ages!

In The Dark VIP is out on Co Lab - Straight From The Lab VIP EP (along with some other big tunes). nasty set the one N:Side!

Rev E-Need to get your link up here asap bruv!:D

alright man ill post up in a day or so. wanted to do it last night but my internet was being dodgy (as usual). yo your link on here don't work.. exchange it w/ the link from buzzlife forum. that one does! :ban:

'Rev-E - I Can't Believe It'z Not Butta'

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bu3xam

01. Dub Alley - Wine Stained Bappers [Wild West Recs]
* TC - Game Over [D Style]
02. G Dub - Finding The Three [Ganja]
03. Modified Motion & Faction - Magic Man [Dynamic Audio]
04. Mutated Forms - Krypton [Radius]
05. Gangsta Fun & Skilla - Ghost Hunterz [Royal Jump dub]
06. Twisted Individual - Sinking Ship [Zombie]
07. Zen - You Better Run (Crystal Clear Rmx) [Grid Recs]
08. DJ Pleasure - Splinter In Your Mind [Calypso]
09. DJ Hazard & Distorted Minds - Super Drunk [Tru Playaz]
10. Dub Alley - War Torn City [Second City]
11. KG - Remain Where You Are [Easy Recs]
12. Modified Motion & Faction - Steezin' For No Reason [Dynamic Audio]
13. Taxman - Scan Darker [Ganja]
14. Zodiac - The Darkness [XS]
15. Drumsound & Simon Bassline Smith - Harder [Technique]

Hope u guys like it, and feedback is always welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom