[JUMP UP] krease - bad magic, rowdy business.

very nice job mate! Intro - wicked sounds on top to add a bit of background. Really liked those. Main melody/bass line - really nice. That little dirty, distorted synth noise is well good. Only thing I wuold say is that playing it loud, the drums seem a bit lacking. It might just be a case of them being slightly quiet compared to everything else. But with a bit of work on that, youve got a great track on its way!

very nice job mate! Intro - wicked sounds on top to add a bit of background. Really liked those. Main melody/bass line - really nice. That little dirty, distorted synth noise is well good. Only thing I wuold say is that playing it loud, the drums seem a bit lacking. It might just be a case of them being slightly quiet compared to everything else. But with a bit of work on that, youve got a great track on its way!

cheers for comments mate glad u like :D

beef up the drums, otherwise nice!

ps ive gone deaf in one ear since yday so u might wanna ignore me :/

the growly bass sounds ok but i think it could be tweaked a lil bit more. i dnt think it sits well on its own at the start of the bassline, maybe thats just me!
i liked the intro thought it worked well.
drums could do with a bit more impact not much..
overall tho man i like the tune just small things need changin i think!
hope this helps

the growly bass sounds ok but i think it could be tweaked a lil bit more. i dnt think it sits well on its own at the start of the bassline, maybe thats just me!
i liked the intro thought it worked well.
drums could do with a bit more impact not much..
overall tho man i like the tune just small things need changin i think!
hope this helps

cheers for comments bro!

Eazy mate. Think the drums would benefit from some more breakage in them. They seem a little ordinary. The bassline and tune is quite stand outish and original, so makes drums seem a little boring. Good track tho fella. Well on its way imo.
peace

Eazy mate. Think the drums would benefit from some more breakage in them. They seem a little ordinary. The bassline and tune is quite stand outish and original, so makes drums seem a little boring. Good track tho fella. Well on its way imo.
peace

cheers man! will toy with some breaks! appreciate the comments!

there's two things that could be improved imo
after the intro, the drums disappear and you've got all those electronic noises. when it comes to the second bar, they're all repeated. I think it would be better to have none or fewer of them after the first lot, to bring in tension and suspense. if you could get some pads in the background to make the atmosphere more ominous that would be good too. the vocal sample just before the drop isn't very clear (i can't make out what is said) so maybe push that to the top of the mix?

also, there's this one voice that appears which just doesn't fit that nicely imo

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61441959c10269f2/

i dunno if you've ever heard lowdown by xample?
well, you've got some great phrases which 'answer back' previous phrases... but that little sound, and to a smaller extent the one just before it, could be replaced with something of that kind of timbre and mood. this note, that i sampled, imo should be lower than the one before it.

even with these things you've got a brilliant track going on there; i just want to help you make it perfect.
those deep grimey sounds you've got are sweet and used with great care. i hope there's a bit of sub-bass in there so you can play it nice and loud?
imo you could make great neuro or dark dnb too. or dancefloor, it's all good.

there's two things that could be improved imo
after the intro, the drums disappear and you've got all those electronic noises. when it comes to the second bar, they're all repeated. I think it would be better to have none or fewer of them after the first lot, to bring in tension and suspense. if you could get some pads in the background to make the atmosphere more ominous that would be good too. the vocal sample just before the drop isn't very clear (i can't make out what is said) so maybe push that to the top of the mix?

also, there's this one voice that appears which just doesn't fit that nicely imo

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61441959c10269f2/

i dunno if you've ever heard lowdown by xample?
well, you've got some great phrases which 'answer back' previous phrases... but that little sound, and to a smaller extent the one just before it, could be replaced with something of that kind of timbre and mood. this note, that i sampled, imo should be lower than the one before it.

even with these things you've got a brilliant track going on there; i just want to help you make it perfect.
those deep grimey sounds you've got are sweet and used with great care. i hope there's a bit of sub-bass in there so you can play it nice and loud?
imo you could make great neuro or dark dnb too. or dancefloor, it's all good.

um, thanks :confused:

whats ure zshare link to?

appreciate the comments anyway!

Back
Top Bottom