[Jump- Up] Evasion- The Cure WIP /// Feedback Appreciated!

nice track ! interesting arrangement and sections
You could work on the snare to make it sound a bit more tight, it lacks that punch and nastiness you usually find on Jump up.
the vocal sample might need a bit more processing, and its not loud enough on the second part.

its a good track mate ! bigups

nice track ! interesting arrangement and sections
You could work on the snare to make it sound a bit more tight, it lacks that punch and nastiness you usually find on Jump up.
the vocal sample might need a bit more processing, and its not loud enough on the second part.

its a good track mate ! bigups

Tnx mate! Any advice on how to get that punchy snare?? Been trying to get it for AGES!

I'll also try to make the vocal better.

Anyone else who can give me some pos/neg feedback?

Tnx!

Hi

Snare - Layer, EQ, compress, Layer, EQ, compress - till you reach the desired effect. Layer snares which sound similar, let say you have 3 snares eq it differently. Look on google, find the eq ranges to beef up the snare.

Track sound promising, not a great listener of jump up but I like it.

Work on the sound, and it should be ok.

cheers,

Hi

Snare - Layer, EQ, compress, Layer, EQ, compress - till you reach the desired effect. Layer snares which sound similar, let say you have 3 snares eq it differently. Look on google, find the eq ranges to beef up the snare.

Track sound promising, not a great listener of jump up but I like it.

Work on the sound, and it should be ok.

cheers,

Tnx dude!! I'll keep this in mind!!

not too keen on the first bass but likin the second sound
mix sounds a bit wierd and at places the kick sounds odd?
quite like the drums but as i said go a bit wierd at point like over compressed??
good start tho mate

not too keen on the first bass but likin the second sound
mix sounds a bit wierd and at places the kick sounds odd?
quite like the drums but as i said go a bit wierd at point like over compressed??
good start tho mate

Uhm this is the first stuf i produced with headphone, for better stereo shizzle. In there my kick sounds good, but indeed, when i play it on my logitech- soundsystem, it doesn't even sound like a kick anymore :p
I thought my subwoofer was broken :). But maybe it's indeed the kick that's overcompressed. Tnx for the remark dude!

Back
Top Bottom