Jump Up / Energetic DNB Albums?

chalupiak

Jonathan Chalupiak
Hey guys - im looking for some suggestions for good jump-up dnb albums / lps.. stuff that sounds like Hold Your Colour, and Chameleon (Ed Rush & Optical), Escape from Planet Monday and etc. I usually strictly listen to Noisia, Spor, BSE, Audio, lots of PRSPCT stuff, and I dont really get the vibe I want from liquid :/ except for the really bright stuff. I like really energetic dnb, by that I mean like really heavy and dark neuro, or darkside, or some good jump up like Ed Rush & Optical - Flight to Nashville. stuff that makes me really wanna jump around and go ham.

I really enjoy listening to big pendulum tunes and Fresh's older stuff while im out biking or running and I was wondering if anyone knew any albums or lps I can buy that sound like what I have mentioned for this purpose and others?
greatly appreciated :)
thanks alot!

511fpqjWRhL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

The new Audio LP - Soul:magnet
Maybe Calyx & Teebee - All or Nothing
Phace - Psycho
Optiv & Btk - Dirty Tricks (also their recent 2 EPs on Playaz and Blackout are really good)
The Upbeats - Primitve Technique

this is all fairly recent stuff (bar the phace lp)

I only skim read your post before, just noticed you said more dark side neuro-y stuff.

Tried Dom & Roland's 'No Strings Attatched' album?

calyx & teebee - anatomy
calyx - no turning back
break - symmetry
phace & misanthrop - from deep space

you might have more luck buying individual singles or EP's, much more variety available.

While I do appreciate the effort and replies so much, I can say that so far I own / have heard everything mentioned so far :/ except for Jungle Sound, Bassline Strikes Back. I've only heard Masochist and its one of my favorite songs of all time but I previewed a few of the tracks just now and I am going to look into buying it. thanks for the suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom