Jump up drum sequence

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
I'm currently producing some jump up on Reason, and I'm using RedRum to produce the drums, although Im having a bit of a hard time

If you listen in to songs like "TC - Game Over" or "TC - The Old Texaco Garage (VIP)" (no im not a TC fanatic) you can notice a specific kind of drum sequence

How does that usually work out in talks of kicks, snares etc etc

If you could post more or less something like this, I could then tweak it into awesomeness:

"K| |K| | | | | | | |K| | | | | |
| | | |S| | | | | | | |S| | | |
| | | | | |s|s|s|s| | | | |s|s|"

Thanks

Type " chase and status Future music" on youtube. They spend some time explaining how they lay down a beat. This will deffinitely help you. Also, spend time layering lots of different high-passed (this means cutting the bass off) high-hats, ride-cymbals etc.. and different snares at different velocities(different volumes). Practice makes better...
The end.

Type " chase and status Future music" on youtube. They spend some time explaining how they lay down a beat. This will deffinitely help you. Also, spend time layering lots of different high-passed (this means cutting the bass off) high-hats, ride-cymbals etc.. and different snares at different velocities(different volumes). Practice makes better...
The end.

yeah i think its these ones!

Part 1
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SYMC57ldgE4

Part 2
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=crp6eGfdOtQ&feature=related

The end.

this i a good tutorial, its easy to understand and doesnt really get technical its more about the feel of drum patterns.

Is anyone here using frequency analyzers like in Chase and Status video? I'm looking for one to use with Reason. Found the vocoder method but I think I might want to use it with Ableton later, so I'm looking for a compatible or standalone app / plugin.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks!

But AFAIK even after all this time Reason still can't be a VST host and Ozone is a VST plugin. (starting an off-topic :P)
So the only way is to rewire Reason as slave to Ableton or another VST host, right? ... just for spectrum analysis :sick:

Important note for your security

Be a Professional Game Shop ,we sincerelywow goldhope all of our Customers can have a smooth and secure transaction with us , so please keep in mind after you made an order from usgold: Don't tell your char name or password to anyone except our supporters keep your computer away from keylogs. And make surewow goldthere is no one by your side when you arewow goldbuying GP at our site.

Back
Top Bottom