JuMp Up DrUm N bAsSeR's

I love the female vocals in background, thoes aahh sounds :D I think u need tougher drums to make it really "jumpy", I like the arrangement tho!.. maybe u can make that i dunno how to call it the "reece or saw" more fatter? Yeah i like it! :P Keep the stuff comin.

I love the female vocals in background, thoes aahh sounds :D I think u need tougher drums to make it really "jumpy", I like the arrangement tho!.. maybe u can make that i dunno how to call it the "reece or saw" more fatter? Yeah i like it! :P Keep the stuff comin.
- Thankyou!I like tho vocals too, they took ages to sample :D. (i need to turn them up a bit awell!). Yea the drums are just a temp thing :), going to craft them tonight if think! Any ideas on how to make the synth fatter? i don't want to knock it out of tone with cents! the stereo imager isn't doin much either!.

- Resampling means exporting it as a wav and re-importing it right? how do i split it into 3 ways???

Yes thats resampling.

U load up ur sample 3 times, and set do different channels, and then process differently..

example:
wav 1 is sent to channel 1. filter on it than cuts everything above 100 hz so theres only a "bassy" part.

wav 2 send to channel 2. cut below 100 hz and above say 6000 hz. Some chorus, flanger, distorion on it

wav 3 send to channel 3. cut everything below 6000 Hz.
Some reverb, phaser or i dunno ..

Its all about experimenting! GL

lol i did it before u posted :P, i kind realised what u meant took me a good hour to sort it tho, the only problem is now, is i've got the DIIIIRTYEST BASS, but! it doesn't match teh one on my tune :(. which is a bugger and to make matters worse i can't effectively use portamento/legato on NNXT i'd have to upload each note individualy(which i would do had the bass been right for the job, i'm not afraid of hard work :P). Is resampling like a neccessity, does everyone do it? or is it just to get them raw sounds?!

lol i did it before u posted :P, i kind realised what u meant took me a good hour to sort it tho, the only problem is now, is i've got the DIIIIRTYEST BASS, but! it doesn't match teh one on my tune :(. which is a bugger and to make matters worse i can't effectively use portamento/legato on NNXT i'd have to upload each note individualy(which i would do had the bass been right for the job, i'm not afraid of hard work :P). Is resampling like a neccessity, does everyone do it? or is it just to get them raw sounds?!

Yeah i think all good producers resample! Noisia resamples theyr bass like 30 times or so, they spend months on some samples till its perfect! :D

Back
Top Bottom