Jump Up by Camo n Krooked?

this is easily one of their best tunes

---------- Post added at 08:36 ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 ----------

and this,dunno why they insist on making such boring liquid tunes nowadays
the other side of this, who knows the jungle, is sick as well but i cant find a vid

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, the first seconds told me.."Hi! I´m not liquid.." We must have a very, VERY different view on what is liquid ;)
In fact all the other songs you mentioned were the same.

whats it then? id defo call it liquid. its more on the dancefloor tip, but liquid.

and no, theyre not the same. they use samey sounds. you wouldnt call songs by break "all the same" although he barely switches up sounds..

but then again, i only have the vinyl version of above and beyond, but certainly know that there are liquid songs on it. just dont hate them because they got big, theyre some of the most diverse and prolific producers around atm.

one for you then:

whats it then? id defo call it liquid. its more on the dancefloor tip, but liquid.

No, its not. People tend to say..Oh, ist not Neuro, its not Jump Up..its liquid. Thats wrong, plain and simple.
Has nothing to do with liquid. If you want a blueprint for liquid - Alix Perez Crooklyn. End of.

and no, theyre not the same. they use samey sounds. you wouldnt call songs by break "all the same" although he barely switches up sounds..

By same I meant they are all NOT liquid.

but then again, i only have the vinyl version of above and beyond, but certainly know that there are liquid songs on it.

And by knowing your view on what is liquid I know you are certainly wrong.

just dont hate them because they got big, theyre some of the most diverse and prolific producers around atm.

:rolleyes: Nice deadbeat. I didn´t say that. I don´t like their tunes, period. And I don´t have to..no matter how beyond this world producers you call them. Diverse..LOL..Dieter Bohlen like comment..Das muss gut sein, weil es sich gut verkauft und gut produziert ist..auch wenn ichs nicht mag? Bullshit.

one for you then:

If you wanted to give me another example of them not making liquid, you nailed it again. Awful tune.
I´m sick and tired of people calling this half ass jump up screech trance liquid.

No, its not. People tend to say..Oh, ist not Neuro, its not Jump Up..its liquid. Thats wrong, plain and simple.
Has nothing to do with liquid. If you want a blueprint for liquid - Alix Perez Crooklyn. End of.

By same I meant they are all NOT liquid.

And by knowing your view on what is liquid I know you are certainly wrong.

:rolleyes: Nice deadbeat. I didn´t say that. I don´t like their tunes, period. And I don´t have to..no matter how beyond this world producers you call them. Diverse..LOL..Dieter Bohlen like comment..Das muss gut sein, weil es sich gut verkauft und gut produziert ist..auch wenn ichs nicht mag? Bullshit.

If you wanted to give me another example of them not making liquid, you nailed it again. Awful tune.
I´m sick and tired of people calling this half ass jump up screech trance liquid.

deegun smashed it right there.
only own one Camo and Krooked piece of vinyl which was on Babylon LP

not a big fan of their production recently, taken a spiral downwards...and I can only echo the comments from above without turning this into a rant.

Saaaafe. Cheers for the replies got some new C&K fav's now :). And as for "The Reward" iv got that in a keen mix with no tracklist but didnt know it was C&K, cheers for posting that :D

Back
Top Bottom