Jump up breaks.

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Anyone have any decent break packs they wanna share. Looking for some snappy snares and decent jump up type breaks.
I know you can make them but i dont relish the idea of making any at the mo.
wavs or rex is cool.
:rik:

did you cut the break out of in love lol, easy enough to do, just cheating though isnt it.
Mate just make a layer your own beats you get so much more satisfaction from it

producing is all about cheating and making it sound original. Don't matter how you do it as long as it sounds fucking good at the end.

producing is all about cheating and making it sound original. Don't matter how you do it as long as it sounds fucking good at the end.

im sure chase n status would have summit to say if you were using there breaks lol but yeh, as long as you dont make it 2 obvious

no, its not.
creativity, originality and expression of self, amongst other things, come to mind. producing is not about cheating at all.
far as jump up breaks go, the action snare is always popular

share and share alike thats what i say, if your just using them to build up your layers for phatness but laying down your own beats whats the problem?

you need to get that live feel from somewhere that synthetic one shots dont usually provide

Snaz
www.myspace.com/snazrecordings

no, its not.
creativity, originality and expression of self, amongst other things, come to mind. producing is not about cheating at all.
far as jump up breaks go, the action snare is always popular

Thats a fair point that i don't dispute. Maybe you took my use of the word cheating as a negative thing. What i ment is that you can change and distort an original sample in a creative way to create a new one. I dont think producing is cheating or i wouldn't do it for hours at a time.
Big up logikz. Cheers for the advice.
peace

Back
Top Bottom