Jump Up Basslines: How To???

2Cold

I have posted this a few weeks ago but I never got an in depth explanation and I just can't seem to get my head around it.

I use logic pro 9 and I have Native Instruments: Massive.

Please any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks. :teeth:

3 x saw waves, one detuned up, one detuned down. slightly slow attack, and release, sustain on full. distortion, chorus, moar distortion, EQ to taste.

You, my friend are a life saver, I would give you my house, but then i would have no where to live...

I have a question bout jump up basslines and with the level im on at the moment im quite embarrassed i dont know how to do it..... its the distortion/feedbacky type layer that ppl put on top of the sub like...... (54secs) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZwx1tpb84

Ive tried feedback/distortion n loads but cant get that sound. anyone help?

Pretty much what I already posted mate. saw waves with distortion. The trick with distortion is that less really is more. Dont over do it! Also, there's parts of that track where the bass has a really high resonance.

Pretty much what I already posted mate. saw waves with distortion. The trick with distortion is that less really is more. Dont over do it! Also, there's parts of that track where the bass has a really high resonance.

yeah noce one lad.... i just had a quick 2mins doin that n kinda get how u get that sound so i know what im doin now... cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom