jump up ---_---

APERone

YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.
VIP Junglist
How high?

Nah, but why? Jump-up has been around since the late 90s. If you listen to earlier jump-up, which was a lot more accepted, it was simple just like todays jump-up
I don't get all the hate, its just drum and bass for clubs and dancing

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
ppl r so fucking square on this forum its unbelievable.

and yes voice you are correct

xXx

You've been here 26 posts, please don't pass judgment on what "this forum" is like.

And Voice, grow up, get a hobby or a girlfriend and stop making childish, pointless little threads.

You're a good guy, and I don't have a problem with you, but these threads are becoming ridiculous.

You've been here 26 posts, please don't pass judgment on what "this forum" is like.

And Voice, grow up, get a hobby or a girlfriend and stop making childish, pointless little threads.

You're a good guy, and I don't have a problem with you, but these threads are becoming ridiculous.
my post count is irrelevant.

think people just need to chill out

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
the_voice
This message is hidden because the_voice is on your ignore list.

This is what i get Brof.. im happy with it. go into user cp and add him to ignore. before i was only half botherd but now he just makes the place untidy ..

the_voice

VIP Junglist
How high?

Nah, but why? Jump-up has been around since the late 90s. If you listen to earlier jump-up, which was a lot more accepted, it was simple just like todays jump-up
I don't get all the hate, its just drum and bass for clubs and dancing

jump up has been around since 95 pepole like ss were the first to used this sound
just dont like the way its turned out

i dont have hate for it and yes i know its dancefloor music

some pepole need to chill out

and get a tan :rinsed: