July Mix

Floating Hunter

VIP Junglist

Break - Recycler
>> Friction & KTee - Set It Off (Icicle Remix)
Enei - Slow Motion
Heavy1 - Millers
Commix - Double Double
Spectrasoul - Melodies
Krakota - Be Myself
Skeptical - Cold One (Jubei Remix)
Marcus Intalex & SPY - Paulista Dub
Break - Enigma (Calibre Remix)
Spectrasoul - The Tube
Optiv & BTK - Inception
Spectrasoul - In Profile
Siren - Snorkel
Calibre & ST Files - Devil Inside
Icicle - I Feel U
Break & Die - Slow Down
>> Bladerunner - Back To The Jungle
Raiden - Alpha Centurai
Break - Time After Time
>>Calibre - Steptoe

Have a butchers and tell me what ya think :shades:

Really feeling this selection. Slow motion with Millers was heavy. And found these tracks worked well together.
Break & Die - Slow Down
Raiden - Alpha Centurai

nice little mix this, good way to start the day, great tune selection, few slips, but nothing that damaged the mix
personally didnt like the way you stop tracks when you stop mixing it, but thats just preference
all of it rolled nicely, didnt get bord but did prefer the later part of the mix, from I FEEL U
just watch your levels, as there does seem to be a little crackle every now and then

Really feeling this selection. Slow motion with Millers was heavy. And found these tracks worked well together.
Break & Die - Slow Down
Raiden - Alpha Centurai

cheers man glad you enjoyed

nice little mix this, good way to start the day, great tune selection, few slips, but nothing that damaged the mix
personally didnt like the way you stop tracks when you stop mixing it, but thats just preference
all of it rolled nicely, didnt get bord but did prefer the later part of the mix, from I FEEL U
just watch your levels, as there does seem to be a little crackle every now and then

thanks for checking it, and do you mean the backspinning on a couple of the mixes or am I doing something else i havent noticed?

Back
Top Bottom