July Hospitality Moved to Fabric

I think its a shame its at fabric. I would like to see different options. Heard good things about Indigo.

I think i'd probably go to a few rams again if they were at the End, anywhere else and its not worth it imo.

It was gonna happen, Fabric is Matter's sister club. It was just the easiest option for them.

Matter owners also blamed the closures of the Jubilee Line for engineering works for the failings of the club. That's a complete pile of bullshit - Matter has been in financial trouble for ages, it is because of piss-poor management that the club has closed.

The jubilee line services the O2, which is where Indigo is. I doubt they'd of had this Hospitality there as it would contradict their excuse for the club closing. I guess the Hospital crew would have some sort of deal with Matter with regards to hosting nights at the club, and where tickets have already been sold for the next event Fabric was the only choice. If such a deal exists then they should break it off after the next Hospiality and host events elswhere, not at shitty Fabric.

It's a good club, but if you think the shutter-glasses, glow-stick waving fannyholes from Matter are bad....just don't go to Fabric.

I think its a shame its at fabric. I would like to see different options. Heard good things about Indigo.

Fabric is ok.... not as big as Indigo but ya, I wanna see what Indigo could offer.

just need RAM to be at Fabric now too, then they might as well declare it a D&B Club!

Not going to happen, not on june anyway as all fri slots already booked.

yeah...i can live with this - will be interesting to hear some liquid at fabric

Guess I will see u there^^(y)

Speaking of Hospitality, London Elektricity's set (minus MC) from the last one was featured on Triple J radio yesterday. You can stream it from

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/mixup/

P.S: Its a full hour and in MUCH better quality then the other Matter sets that were released on Kiss 100.

nice one but your websites confusing as hell, for everyone else, its the "mix up 10am - 1pm" show, go 2 hours in.

Back
Top Bottom