Julio Bashmore - Au Seve (TC Bootleg)

dizzledee

soul muscle
VIP Junglist

Didn't see this up here, can't get enough if this at the moment... and of course its unreleased :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
Was wondering who did this after hearing Andy C play it recently. It's pretty shit but does the job I suppose. Zero imagination or interesting ideas put into it.

to imagination for me really...

what is that supposed to mean? You can't mean "too lacking in imagination" because no one could fuck that sentence up quite that badly and end up with "to imagination". Is there a track called 'Imagination' that this remix resembles too closely? I really need to know.

Last edited:
I hear you all 100% on the originality argument. The best remixes tend to be those that bleed elements of the song into an entirely new creation.

However sometimes you've just got to appreciate something for what it is, and this is fantastic. If anything it showcases how dnb is the superior genre, just taking this tune to 175 has been enough to make the original feel inferior!

If anything it showcases how dnb is the superior genre, just taking this tune to 175 has been enough to make the original feel inferior!

I can't agree with you at all here. Firstly, I don't think dnb is necessarily 'superior' to house, just very different. And this remix is just the same tune sped up to 175, and the groove of the original has been completely lost in doing so.

I can't agree with you at all here. Firstly, I don't think dnb is necessarily 'superior' to house, just very different. And this remix is just the same tune sped up to 175, and the groove of the original has been completely lost in doing so.

:word:

I hear you all 100% on the originality argument. The best remixes tend to be those that bleed elements of the song into an entirely new creation.

However sometimes you've just got to appreciate something for what it is, and this is fantastic. If anything it showcases how dnb is the superior genre, just taking this tune to 175 has been enough to make the original feel inferior!

the original is good..little cheesy house banger

the remix is fucking gash...sounds like a 1hr jobby

what is that supposed to mean? You can't mean "too lacking in imagination" because no one could fuck that sentence up quite that badly and end up with "to imagination". Is there a track called 'Imagination' that this remix resembles too closely? I really need to know.

I presume he meant to say "no imagination for me really"

This remix is awful

Its closed-minded to suggest that drum and bass is the superior genre, but I am closed-minded & it is :D

- - - Updated - - -

Also that video is incredible, thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom