Jubei vs. Ulterior Motive feat. MC Fats (Metalheadz) @ Playaz - London (28.01.2011)

Bloodstream

jubei.jpg

um.jpg

Fats_website_main.JPG

Track ID: 2011-01-28 - Jubei vs. Ulterior Motive featuring MC Fats (Metalheadz) @ Playaz - Room One, Fabric - London - V.I.P. HQ Recordings
Audio Quality: CBR 128 kbps
Length: 00:41:17 minutes
Style: Drum`n`Bass
Size: 37,8 MB
Info: recorded between 1-2 am :)
Download:
:idea::missile: http://ul.to/4ybz6v

Re: Jubei vs. Ulterior Motive feat. MC Fats (Metalheadz) @ Playaz - London (28.01.201

did you record this on your phone?

Re: Jubei vs. Ulterior Motive feat. MC Fats (Metalheadz) @ Playaz - London (28.01.201

the quality is un-listenable!

It's on the fabricfirst bit of the website. Can't someone rip it?

the link right at the bottom is to a download, and the quality really aint that bad i take you dont listen to radio :)

actually that is pretty fucking bad!! you would think the biggest club in UK could do a bit better!!

so is this a rip of the fabricfirst link or is this a completely different recording??? o_O I NEED a downloadable version of this set badly lol

did you record this on your phone?

what - the quality is listenable and good ? Muahaha. Its the audience from the mixer- If you think its recorded via phone i must have a unavailable Mobile on earth. So whats this recording, but mind its our via CD to buy

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?115137-Live-At-One-Nation-and-Raveology-NYE-2010-2011

This is a really awefull recording and be carefull, you pust pay money for crap like this !

the quality is un-listenable!

You certainly have heard something wrong or.

Thanks for all your amazing bad comments.
Good to tell you, that this was the last of the secret fabric recordings which ill upload for ....................

Will listen now back to the recordings from friday night with
Ed Rush & Optical + Andy C (3 Hours Set!) + Alix Perez vs. S.P.Y, Loadstar with MC Texas and DC Breaks.

Cheers (yn)

Last edited:

You certainly have heard something wrong or.

Thanks for all your amazing bad comments.
Good to tell you, that this was the last of the secret fabric recordings which ill upload for ....................

no need to throw your toys out the pram. i appreciate the set, we all do, but with so many sets available from so many nights, sound quality makes a difference.

sure, when you record via line.in or something different (y)
But from this night/set you wont find a better one :mkay:
And its ok - i have heard much worst sets !

sure, when you record via line.in or something different (y)
But from this night/set you wont find a better one :mkay:
And its ok - i have heard much worst sets !

just out of curiosity, how did you record this set?

Big set... Audio isnt unlistenable by any means. That hybris tune is sick :)

to be honest, whether the quality is bad or good, all Bllodstream should be getting is praise for uploading it!
appreciated bro! keep em coming if u can!

Will listen now back to the recordings from friday night with
Ed Rush & Optical + Andy C (3 Hours Set!) + Alix Perez vs. S.P.Y, Loadstar with MC Texas and DC Breaks.

Alix perez & SPY and Loadstar!!!! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!! PM me plz :p
big up!!!

Back
Top Bottom