Jubei - To Have & Have Not LP [METALHEADZ]

Re: Jubei - To Have & Have Not LP [METALHEADZ]

Looking forward to this one!!

Edit: Also just found out I'm registered to this board after 10 years...

welcome back man!

- - - Updated - - -

anyone know how limited the 10" is gunna be? do you think i could wait until the end of the month to buy it?

METALP001SD.jpg

Visions

http://soundcloud.com/metalheadz/jubei-visions-ft-j-kenzo-pre

Last edited:
They should have put The Moment & Visions on one vinyl for the dubstep headz

i don't even get it why are they pushing dubstep tracks on a dnb label, especially on wax. if jubei wants to make dubstep...fine by me, but send them to any of the dubstep labels such as tempa, deep medi, chestplate, macabre unit, innamind, black box etc.

i don't even get it why are they pushing dubstep tracks on a dnb label, especially on wax. if jubei wants to make dubstep...fine by me, but send them to any of the dubstep labels such as tempa, deep medi, chestplate, macabre unit, innamind, black box etc.

dubstep has a lot bigger vinyl audience than dnb.

I have a feeling these tunes are going to sound big on a system. I have a lot of respect for Jubei's production and stripped back approach.

Yeah pretty decent line up and a good price too I think, I quite like the Exchange because it's nice and intimate but the soundsystem is lacking.

Edit - That was meant to be a quote but it didn't seem to do it properly, but was in regards to the launch party in Bristol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom