Jubei - To Have & Have Not LP [METALHEADZ]

TheNitwits

VIP Junglist
jubeistarwarz220.jpg

http://esp-agency.co.uk/news/jubei-have-have-not-album-details

Jubei has completed his debut LP 'To Have & Have Not' for Metalheadz and is now in the process of prepping the album for release in October.

'To Have & Have Not' will be released via a 12" vinyl album sampler, 3 x 12" LP, plus a limited edition hand stamped 10" white label as well as full CD and digital release with a bonus digital track. Here is the full tracklist for the album.

CD & DIGITAL

01. The Moment (ft. Flowdan)
02. Paloma
03. Block Code
04. Visions (w J:Kenzo)
05. These Things (ft. dBridge)
06. Rufige 11
07. The Middle Of Nowhere (skit)
08. Ungrounded (w Consequence)
09. Say Nothin' (ft. Flowdan) Video Edit
10. Tip The Scales (w. Marcus Intalex & MC DRS)
11. State Of The Art (ft. SP:MC)
12. Neon Eyes (w Youngsta)
13. The Prayer (w Goldie)
14. Incognito (ft. Jerome Thomas)
Digital exclusive bonus track: State Of The Art (dub mix)

VINYL SAMPLER

A. Rufige 11
AA. Visions (w J:Kenzo)

VINYL LP

A. Block Code
B. Neon Eyes (w Youngsta)
C. State Of The Art (ft. SP:MC)
D. Incognito (ft. Jerome Thomas)
E. The Prayer (w Goldie)
F. These Things (ft. dBridge)

LTD 10" WHITE STAMP / SIGNED VINYL
A. The Moment (ft. Flowdan)
AA. Tip The Scales (w Marcus Intalex & MC DRS)

Fuckkkkk gonna be good. This and Wilkinson's album in October! And GTA 5 the month before, oh shittt

how is "Ungrounded" not getting a vinyl release? been waiting for that for ages now!

how is "Ungrounded" not getting a vinyl release? been waiting for that for ages now!

Because they pressed ten others instead?
You do realise they could have pressed like 2 tracks from this. Can't please everyone.

Anyway, keen to hear some previews.

yeah don't get me wrong i'm glad 10 tracks are gonna make it to vinyl but Youngsta's been caning Ungrounded for months now, I would've thought that one at least would have made it to wax. At any rate the whole album should be good, looking forward to hearing some previews myself

Hoooly shit that's som big looking collabs he has gotten there! His productions are awesome, but I can't wait to hear the outcome of these collaborations , especially when Jubei's deep, dark and techy sound is combined with some of the more melodic producers like dBridge, Intalex and even Goldie.

Back
Top Bottom