jubei - patience..... remix

slugoffice

ribs !
last night at east village I'm sure I heard a remix of patience get dropped twice, it was so sick, does anyone have any details or a clip of it or anything? I have tried to record it on my camera but the quality is so bad, might upload later tho

Sounded like a VIP tbh. Jubei played it on dnbtv last week. It's just really an amen rollout nothing much changed tho on the tune.

Got down there at 1:05 and they wouldn't let me in... lame.

Looked like a good night though.

bangin evening, got there round 11.45 caught the end of rockwell, then 12 - 1 friction, and 1 - 2 spectrasoul
I was a bit worried friction was gonna be playin loads of dodgy tunes because the track list for cd1 of the ministry album is pretty hit and miss but the tune selection was bangin actually
in fact that tune that was in a thread called 'andy c dubplate needs more exposure' or something got played, I'm sure you guys must know the producers/name by now but I have no idea.. am looking for it though, can anyone remember?

in fact that tune that was in a thread called 'andy c dubplate needs more exposure' or something got played, I'm sure you guys must know the producers/name by now but I have no idea.. am looking for it though, can anyone remember?

its Xample and Lomax - Link to the past. full version was on shogun podcast 8 or you can probably find it on youtube. absolutely enormous tune. been waiting a long time though.... I remember hearing it at october RAM@Matter and its probably not coming out for another 6 months, gah

Heard that patience remix twice last night and a few times last weekend at soul:ution/metalheadz... its like the SPY - Favela remix that got dropped at hardware/soul:ution.. just the same with faster drums, sounds so much better

When Friction did Link 2 The Past>>>>Friday mix, East Village nearly caved in. Night was so sick and Friction was on point

your right it is a vip, i heard it on spectrasouls set on rinse fm last nite . he's added a more of a breakbeat rythem to it and adjusted the fx a little. the podcast shud be up in the next couple of days or so i'l link you wen it comes up .. ez

your right it is a vip, i heard it on spectrasouls set on rinse fm last nite . he's added a more of a breakbeat rythem to it and adjusted the fx a little. the podcast shud be up in the next couple of days or so i'l link you wen it comes up .. ez

yeah please link me sir, always enjoy a bit of spectrasoul (y)

east village was huge, at the people who were there - does anyone know the name of that grubby tune friction played right near the end of his set? he played it 1 or 2 tunes before artisan vip at the end, sounded suspiciously like a new lomax dub

is this the one where sp was saying 'I'm not really into jump up but this tune is good' or something similar? I think my friend has gone mental trying to hunt this track down as well, will ask him for you if he found anything tho

Back
Top Bottom