Jubei - Noting Ventured, Nothing Gained

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
Not one for too much of the deep stuff but I am really liking this EP.

Couldn't find any audio for 'Carbon'. Shame too I think that one is my favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
such a great ep! def one of my fav releases this year!
well untill subtitles bring theirs out!

I went on a vinyl binge this morning as it's payday. I saw last night juno still had copies of the ep, but alas, I logged in this morning and it had gone. Still I managed to get that Spor ep and Total Science & Spy "Gangsta"

I went on a vinyl binge this morning as it's payday. I saw last night juno still had copies of the ep, but alas, I logged in this morning and it had gone. Still I managed to get that Spor ep and Total Science & Spy "Gangsta"

I'm so drinking on Haterade right now. So brass at the moment....

Mmm. But objectively, they're innovative, well produced and work great on the dancefloor.

Yay, just re-listened to 'Carbon' & 'Alignement' and I totally agree - the more I listen to these two tunes the more I like them.. but still I ain't feeling that 'Project 1'

Would love to hear it live btw.

Yay, just re-listened to 'Carbon' & 'Alignement' and I totally agree - the more I listen to these two tunes the more I like them.. but still I ain't feeling that 'Project 1'

Would love to hear it live btw.

Agree, can't quite put my finger on it but there's just something that doesn't click with me about Project 1.

Back
Top Bottom