DnB JRUMHAND - Decadence / Against all odds (FREE DOWNLOAD)

We are now giving these 2 amazing tracks away for free as a special thank you to all our followers over the last 7 years. This was our 2nd release on the label. From the highly talented producer .... Jrumhand. Grab it directly from our soundcloud page.

Decadence - Jrumhand
Jrumhand does it again with this beautiful piece of liquid drum and bass. A soulful deep intro, into rolling drums progressing into an amen on top of a smooth sub bass. Chords and musical rifts throughout keeping you interested until the end. A track that you will not grow tired of quickly.

Against all odds - Jrumhand
Against all odds is a Liquid roller done in true Jrumhand style, smooth subs, lush sweeping melodies, trumpet stabs, subtle piano rifts, beautiful vocals and clean crispy drums. The track has a real sense of progression, deep, yet remaining true to the dance-floor. This one can fit in any liquid set. Massive track from the Jrumhand.

JRUMHAND on this release........
"Next up is a two track EP on new label Soul Flex Digital. The first piece is ‘Against All Odds’ which is a personal favourite of mine. I composed this a couple of years ago and it received some excellent feedback and support so I am very happy to see it finally get a release.

The second track on the EP is a piece entitled, ‘Decadence’ which I made a few months ago. I am pleased to be working with Gary at Soul Flex. They are signing some really good music from the likes of Conspire and Mark Halflite amongst others. Keep an eye on them for the future

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook : www.facebook.com/Soul-Flex-Digita…111478690277705/
Merchandise : soulflexdigital.dizzyjam.com
Email : soulflexdigital@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom