JoyC December 2012

Hello all......The time has come to put out another mix. So here it is. Hope you all enjoy, feedback welcome and i hope you all have a good Christmas and new year.

Click on pic for links

gona listen just to see how on earth you manage to fit so many teases into a mix!

seriously though it does look good, power hour business

had a listen mate, pretty breathless stuff you've got this on lock down clearly. twisted vip > snapcase > snorkel was the highlight for me, excellent stuff

had a listen mate, pretty breathless stuff you've got this on lock down clearly. twisted vip > snapcase > snorkel was the highlight for me, excellent stuff

Thanks for the comment mate. Have been working on this for quite a while, kept changing the tracklist over and over but i think this works well.

this looks insane Charlie. will come back with some thoughts inabit.

interested to see how you tease all these tunes so quickly! big up.

Now that's what I call pure madness. Almost unbeliavable tbh, you've managed to get to the 20th tune in like 17 minutes and it didn't really feel out of place, big respect for that! I've enjoyed pretty much the whole mix, that switch up to trap stuff was fucking insane, you've really nailed it in there. Some standing out bits were: the tease of Triple X into Deepest Shame RMX, had to rewind that instantly; Riptide up to Nosher RMX, this section is just mental; Driller Killer up to Bonsai Run, so many different flavours in here yet it all sounds so fucking good, this has to be my favourite part of this mix for sure; The License RMX into Trainchaser was a huuuuge mix, too; tease of Shivers into Need To Know and then the transition into Ziggurat, wicked dancefloor vibes and finally all those teases into Homage, tune after tune, this would tear up any crowd for sure. Really huge mix mate and huge respect for being able to include so many tunes in the one-hour mix without making it sound odd! :)

Now that's what I call pure madness. Almost unbeliavable tbh, you've managed to get to the 20th tune in like 17 minutes and it didn't really feel out of place, big respect for that! I've enjoyed pretty much the whole mix, that switch up to trap stuff was fucking insane, you've really nailed it in there. Some standing out bits were: the tease of Triple X into Deepest Shame RMX, had to rewind that instantly; Riptide up to Nosher RMX, this section is just mental; Driller Killer up to Bonsai Run, so many different flavours in here yet it all sounds so fucking good, this has to be my favourite part of this mix for sure; The License RMX into Trainchaser was a huuuuge mix, too; tease of Shivers into Need To Know and then the transition into Ziggurat, wicked dancefloor vibes and finally all those teases into Homage, tune after tune, this would tear up any crowd for sure. Really huge mix mate and huge respect for being able to include so many tunes in the one-hour mix without making it sound odd! :)

Wow. Thanks for the feedback. This was my aim for the whole mix, not to get it all sounding to muddled, when mixing on 3-4 decks its to easy to just throw in any old track and make it sound way to much for your ears to handle.

Thanks for taking time out to listen and give it a rewind!!!

Loved it!!!

Thanks man, like i said on twitter ive only just came round from like a 4 day party and ive got alot of catching up to do. Im on your mix asap bud.

Sorry for being late.

no need to comment on eqing or beatmatching as it was perfect, i didn't hear any slip or slightly out tune or so, also the amount of tunes and ESPECIALLY the diversity are just crazy. can't narrow it down to a favourite section as pretty much everything of it was just bliss. probably the mix around Whatever, but i'm a bit biased with mefjus haha :)

Thanks for the reply Markus. It took quite a few goes to get it right so to get a comment about no slips etc is ace!!

Yeah I'm the same about Mefjus!! He can do no wrong.

got round to listening to this finally, wasn't disappointed.

fav bits.

Chords - By Design
>>Jarhead
>>Kicked to Death
BSE - Descent
Optiv & BTK - Riptide
>>Emperor - Network - couldn't fault this section at all. Super clean, EQ'd to perfection. Absolutely spot on.
Also the Ziggurat >>Come Alive split towards the end was really good. Still yet to grab that new Spor 12".

All round really impressive, everyone else has touched on how clean it is throughout. :2thumbs:

Will be checking your next.

got round to listening to this finally, wasn't disappointed.

fav bits.

Chords - By Design
>>Jarhead
>>Kicked to Death
BSE - Descent
Optiv & BTK - Riptide
>>Emperor - Network - couldn't fault this section at all. Super clean, EQ'd to perfection. Absolutely spot on.
Also the Ziggurat >>Come Alive split towards the end was really good. Still yet to grab that new Spor 12".

All round really impressive, everyone else has touched on how clean it is throughout. :2thumbs:

Will be checking your next.

Thank you for your comment. Glad you liked!!

Enjoyed this mate! Nice one!

Thanks bro, im yet to check yours, its on my iPod for tomorrows listening. ill drop you a comment when i have.

Sweet man nice one! Deffo will be putting this one on pre-drinks! It's all about 3/4 decks :)

Back
Top Bottom