Jonny L produced S-Club tunes!?

Ian_x

Was just looking up Jonny L on wikipedia and was suprised and very interested to find out he produced these 2 S-Club tracks!

The trouble with that site is it's not always 100% accurate but that first one kinda sounds like a watered down version of his Truesteppers stuff to me, so could be. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I agree. He seems to be one the only producers that can get away dipping his toe on the pop world now and again and nobody ever slates him for it. He always comes 'back to his roots' :)

The pun was unnecessary

Yeah, I agree. He seems to be one the only producers that can get away dipping his toe on the pop world now and again and nobody ever slates him for it. He always comes 'back to his roots' :)

Yeah init, I never knew any of this

Hahahahaha! The thing is though, the older S Club stuff was better haha. Those songs above were rubbish. This made my day though!

No! Believe me he got slated for doing that ridiculous shit with Dane Bowers and Twig Spice. My blood still boils at the sight of him pretending to mix in the background on Top of the Pops whilst those fraggles were going at it on stage.

didn't know he was in Truesteppers. Heard that Dane Bowers song today actually
attachment.php

its strange how you can go from tracks like this:

to s club
versatile producer to say the least

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom