Jokerz

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Why everytime some people have somethin to say about shit thread ends up gettin locked or people banned and there's always a 'reason', fuck the voice scaring people away, the way some things are run round here will do just the same... :confused:

No I aint a drama queen, i just think that needed to be said, it's not on imo ?? :wave:

chanty

VIP Junglist
why the big secret anyway i dont get it chloe, im not that botherd im sure il "cum across him" ;) if hes about like he used to b im sure hel start nuff pointless threads

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Why everytime some people have somethin to say about shit thread ends up gettin locked or people banned and there's always a 'reason', fuck the voice scaring people away, the way some things are run round here will do just the same... :confused:

No I aint a drama queen, i just think that needed to be said, it's not on imo ?? :wave:
I'm trying not to get involved.

It bores me to be honest.

But, you're & always will be one of the better members here, as far as i'm concerned.

Friendly, helpful, always up for a laugh without being harsh & have contributed far more than myself or any other "relative noob"... (maybe bar Fortune xxx)

Forgetting all the stupid internet bullshit & remembering there are real people behind the screens, I pretty much know you would get on with 99% of people off here in "real life".

I just needed to say this & this alone, as I wasn't given the oppurtunity in the other thread.

:wave:

Last edited: