JOKE MC LYRICS.....

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
i did this thread on DOA and it was packed, i see if you lot have as good lyrical talents...

(disclaimer:
this is very tongue in cheek , i do not by any means think i can mc and /or wright lyrics)

lyrics blow you up like osama
beats give you a slap like your dirty father
i give you some bass which comes much harder
rydim mash you up like the twin tower
dont sniff no coke, me snort flower.
it give my strength, it give me power.
and when i shag i go for hours.

skibba watch out !!!!!

Joke MC lyrics? Pick any Oxide & Neutrino track, or that MC Vapour one, "in English, everyone got C, not me, they gave me a G" wonder why???

:lol:

Perhaps MC M-Code will share some of his MC skills with us? Or maybe MC Jarman? ;)

*Wishes he had a recording*

i haven't mc'd for a while so i'm a bit rusty - here goes....

verse1
ribbidyribbidy hey ribbedy ho ribbidy ribbidy ribbidy rinseout selectaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

chorus
blib blib blibby dibby ribby dibby dibby oh eh aha ah ah eh oh oh my deeeeeeeeeeeeejaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

verse1
chorus
verse1
chorus
chorus x 10

repeat to fade

To MC Drum and Bass, all you have to do is say some gobledygook but end each line with the same vowel sound 4 times, then change vowel sounds. Like this:

Reno same budabumda-bay,
Gwam dem nuttah semdem-hay,
hotmon hotmon hotmon hotman-say,
1992 is-ghay!

Just kidding, 1992!

Then say the same thing, except substitute O.

Right?

M-Code's is pretty authentic. Still you can't forget MC GQ's famous stereo-typical American Indian MCing style.

Hey Yah, Hey Yah, Ho
Get with the program, get with the flow
Hey Yah, Hey Yah, Ho
MICKEY FINN :rolleyes:

I usually think up hillarious mc chants when I'm stuck in rush hour traffic but sadly I can't think of any now to share with you all.

Originally posted by 1992

Hey Yah, Hey Yah, Ho
Get with the program, get with the flow
Hey Yah, Hey Yah, Ho
MICKEY FINN :rolleyes:

You're forgetting his other immortal lines (off the dreamscape cd if that's the one you're on about"

"money doesn't grow on trees, babies come from ladies"

Why do MCs have to be so shit. It's really embarrasing when I'm listening to mixtapes with people who don't normally listen to dnb. Because of the MCs they always ask me to put something else on.

Who couldn't be a jungle or garage MC?

You have shit MC's like Shabba because when you're wrecked they sound great and get ya lively.

Don't diss Eksman!!!! He's 5479846795036 times better than Shabba and Skibba!! :lol:

:crazy: :crazy: :zest:

Originally posted by Serum
You're forgetting his other immortal lines (off the dreamscape cd if that's the one you're on about"

"money doesn't grow on trees, babies come from ladies"

Why do MCs have to be so shit. It's really embarrasing when I'm listening to mixtapes with people who don't normally listen to dnb. Because of the MCs they always ask me to put something else on.

Who couldn't be a jungle or garage MC?

Yeah, you have the same dreamscape CD pack I see. I don't remember any other lines, thats the one that stuck out and its been in my head ever since.

I think Weird Al Yanchovic should try jungle MCing. I just know he'll blow everyone away and besides he'd be the first jungle MC I would actually want to see. You can be sure he'd come up with lines far more amusing then "yo, ho ho" and "Hey yo, hey yo, hey yo, ho".

some funny gq lines ive heard

set with him and andy C in 2000
"here comes the SMACK A ROOONY"
him and skibba over dj hype in 99 or 98 sometime.
to a guy obvioulsy on drugs
:hey , you, over , there, why you got yer fingers in your mouth, get your fingers out of your mouth and get on the dancefloor"

Originally posted by Rareform
i can't fathom why the likes of skibba, eksman and shabba are so popular...

to be honest

they suck

tru. back in 97/98, skibba was at his prime :slayer: , tru genius stylee, all because he was steppin up his game to be better than hyper d, but he has now met shabba, and has got worse ever since.probz because they now think they r the best and no longer need to make an effort anymore. its shockin, skibba is becoming garage, seeing as his record label, platinum performers, is just dealin hip hop and gayrage :tut: , maybe a bit of dnb thrown in sometimes.

Last edited:
here's come lyrics from a T Power tune on his Long Time Dead LP.....

and you consider yourself as gods gift you're having a laugh
whats it all about when youre talkin saliva dripping down the side of your mouth
flies fly around you lookin for a piece of shit to land on
they land on your head then abandon
you got shit for brains but they're afraid you might kill them with an overdose mate
tralalalalala la

you might as well face it you're a failure
they can smell your breath down in australia
its a disease worse then the bubonic plague
when you sneaze, the face of the earth is sprayed
your germs are deadlier then aids
killing millions of people everywhere nothing is safe
even trees die when you walk past
nothing compares you're in your own class
your nose is the shape of a tanker
you're the undisputed champion wanker

so they nicknamed you an arsehole, cos you got no life
instead of leeching off of everybody else kid, go and get your own life
in your neighbourhood everyone knows you better as dickhead.. DICKHEAD
trying to act like you eat caviar when you really eat bread... EAT BREAD
roaches in your pants, chewing on your balls
tralalalalal laaaaaaaaaa

shocking:shake: :lol:

hey we've got it good from what i remember of happy hardcore MCs.......

'the criminal justice bill.....i'd rather take a pill':tut:

'you come from near..you come from far...you've come to xxxx driving in your car':chainsaw:

'.....i come from planet Mars...i've come to kick your brains right up your fucking arse...':cry:

utter shite.........

You guys are all fucked. Drum and bass MC's are big up. Skibba Fun Eksman rip shit. If you think it's easy, or other musical styles are more difficult, try it yourself. I bet you couldn't even double time a simple manamanamanamana. And it's not all bullshit open your ears. There's dirty lines. "I got more bars than Barbarella, and I spit more germs than salmonella, my lyrics are sweet like sarsaparilla, teach the MC's all the tricks like Penn and Teller."
"seriously, mc's they dont know me.
I be the drum and bass obe wan kinobe,
Im the type of man to leave ya best girl lonely
Feelin for the funsta the sex don carleone.

Coz most dem other mc's they just phony
shit they talk about road,
It all balony.
I know they talk that tough, just to get the trophy.

Right now, unite my troops like ma names Kofi.
Dat includes you, ya crew and ya whole homies
coz one minute ya nice,
then ya dont me.
we aint friends we aint partners.
you not ma homie
when i hit you ya sound phony
i'm gona make you walkman.
like sony. "

Back
Top Bottom