Joined [nsfw]

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
Re: Joined

Took me at least 30 nipple pictures, a bumhole, and a side on tasteful penis picture of me in front of fire holding an ocelot aloft like a baby Simba before I was awarded avatar privileges. Although I've been constantly pestered to take Admin status since.

Reactor Grits

lick a shot
VIP Junglist

About 900 more mindbending videos in front of the van talking a lot of a lot and you'll get one!
Or, stick on this forum for 12 years, not post a thing, and get one anyway, which worked for me.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

oh no naib, thats her. as in, the user 'basswhore'. there is a vid to prove it, with time stamped pics and all.

or, alternatively, its not her, in fact, its not a "her" at all, its not even a person, its skynet reposting stuff from /b running a troll add-on.

from what i understand its 500 posts thats avatar? if im not mistaken

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

its like those space shuttles in space disaster movies, like apollo 12 or armageddon, where they burn off 500 gillion tonnes of rocket fuel, right in the ass, and thats all fine, but once they get up there, something is sligthly hinkey, and that threatens their lives, and so were off on a claustrophobic submarine disaster type trip, but in space, which is usually saved by them figuring out they can "re-route the air circuits to function as propulsion blasters" and they dial in some bullshit on what looks like an old phone panel, and a doohickey turns 180 degrees somewhere and goes pssssssshhhhhhhh and the day is saved, and everybodys happy etc etc, when really, the trickery needed to make that happen inside the ride, is far out the ass impossible, its nano technology/organic steel/a spacecraft made entirely of water/imagine one of your kidneys agreeing to pump out bile from the belly to the tear ducts for a while before resuming normal function

is that enough or should i probably write a shit ton more on the subject

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

OH SHIT nsfw

basswhore this is all well and good, but you have to mark your thread nsfw, or people might lose their jobs over your tits. ok. so just keep that in mind. after all, you have 400 something posts to go.