JOHN TERRY DROPPED AS ENGLISH CAPTAIN...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
HAHA GOOD RIDDANCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH aaaah. i have no idea what this thread is about. a boat? anyway weve broken out the booze here at work and im listening to griegs hall of the mountain king you slags

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
YES MATE!!! lets hope wayne gets the captaincy!
Yeah mate agreed. Give it to Rooney and let him take on the world.

This is typical english behaviour though. Build up the celebrities just to knock em down again. I hate the press. No other country would have given a story like this as much coverage as we have over here.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Yeah mate agreed. Give it to Rooney and let him take on the world.

This is typical english behaviour though. Build up the celebrities just to knock em down again. I hate the press. No other country would have given a story like this as much coverage as we have over here.
agreed, you look at front cover and its john terry, you then turn to page 35 and theres a small article about a 6 year old whos butchured 11 people too death in london!

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Its all over the press because its what people want to read about! I couldnt have dreamt of a better story to be honest.

He deserves to be dropped as captain for sure, hes a A grade cunt and not fit to be captain. Give it to ROONEY ROONEY!!

Capello takes no shit!