John Miszt - time after time (deep roller)

Not bad mate! Maybe you should add some vocals along the lines of 'you know I gotta get on and represent'? Heard Brockie might be interested.

Not bad mate! Maybe you should add some vocals along the lines of 'you know I gotta get on and represent'? Heard Brockie might be interested.

thanks man! although i'm a little confused, have i ripped off another track? wuldnt suprise me, although wasnt intentional lol or maybe i'm misunderstandin...

big tune man, im not sure what jaro meant. but i think the time after time sample is used in breaks "time after time".

bass is filthy in this man, well done

big tune man, im not sure what jaro meant. but i think the time after time sample is used in breaks "time after time".

bass is filthy in this man, well done

ah ok, havnt got that, might change the title back to 'whispers' in that case! nice one!

Sorry dude it's the bass that did it for me...kinda like early jump up...could mix it into 'Wales' or summat...like your effort man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGKAmkLs8Dg

lol fair enough! i seem to end up with an oldskool vibe quite allot, bit odd, considering i only really got into dnb 'properly' a few years ago, was more of a trance/techno head when dnb was really taking off. wasnt aiming for jumpup, just tryin to get dancefloor sound rather than chilled out, which is where i usually end up (either that or messy crazyness)

Whoa, 3 tunes this good in 2 days. How come u arent signed to a label yet :o

i dont know *whimper* tbh i havent promoted that much, been concentratin on geting a good collection of tracks together so i can start playing out again...fingers crossed! thanks for kind words! :)

Back
Top Bottom