John Miszt - The Darkness (vip) (tech/dnb)

thanks guys! :D

Ez man, sounds and drums are sweet! For me personally I got a bit bored, I would want some more variation in there but then again i like more liquid dancefloor type stuff rather than this sort of techy roller feel you've got going on so I'm notthe best person to pass comment on this style!

Ez man, sounds and drums are sweet! For me personally I got a bit bored, I would want some more variation in there but then again i like more liquid dancefloor type stuff rather than this sort of techy roller feel you've got going on so I'm notthe best person to pass comment on this style!

thanks man! yeah ur right, theres not much to it at the moment, frills n drops are on their way

thanks man! yeah ur right, theres not much to it at the moment, frills n drops are on their way
Expecting a nice tune, will it be downloadable?

Only thing i could criticize are the hats. For my taste they are a little bit to loud and static.
The track reminds me of the Neosignal guys, thats just what I was listening to the last weeks.

I have a question more for me than you. Why don't you chop up the actual amen break. And layer it with your contemporary drums?

Also have you thought about trying to make an old school song just not just for shits and giggles, but to expand your knowlege of the drum sound you want and how to apply it to a song of your style?

By the way your song is awesome.

bass is pretty fat but sounds a little digital for my tastes.
bring back the sounds of techstep!
nice bro, id maybe layer a more 'classic' dnb break of the kit if you want a more oldschool sound too, an amen would go down a treat too

Back
Top Bottom