John Miszt - Taken Out (Remix) (darkside/hard dnb)

bass is sick drums are nice too but that bit from the intro is well annoying!lol
sounds sick as fook wen it goes away at 45 think u need to change it for a different sound

haha fair enough, i'll have a play with it some more, you mean the mosquito/fly kinda sound?

Pretty cool, I would give a better Eq to reese, because sometimes sound too dirty; Maybe you can add some variation but don't panic, lot of track are made in this way, is a personal choice; so I think is definitively a good one :)

Pretty cool, I would give a better Eq to reese, because sometimes sound too dirty; Maybe you can add some variation but don't panic, lot of track are made in this way, is a personal choice; so I think is definitively a good one :)

nice one thanks! yep def more EQ will go into this, and some more variation, still getting a feel for the big n dirty sounds!

nice one thanks!

its pretty much finished, although i feel like the mixdown is a bit messy...any suggestions welcome! hardwork gettin this much noise into a track lol

a little over the top for me but i take it thats what you were going for so im gwan say its good, would agree with the eq bit on the reece gets a little wild at points. That little synth stab is pretty dope.

saftey! :) added a little square for sum variation...the bass eq is gona have to wait another day now, i'm a bit sick of hearin it haha

Woow sick bass man;P my only complain is that its too much going on here, it gets really messy and maybe abit too fast

Dig the bass on this track man. Absolutely crazy!
Wont mention the bass eq. :)
Good stuff mate

please do mention the bass EQ! any suggestions are very welcome, i've done soooo much eq already, i'm obviously missing sumthing important as its an ongoing complaint....one suggestion was the lack of stereo on the reese, making things 'too dirty', not sure tho really, i dont want to keep taking resonance out as i usually take it to far and end up with a weak bass :(

Woow sick bass man;P my only complain is that its too much going on here, it gets really messy and maybe abit too fast

thanks man, i'll streamline it some more! dont think i'll slow it down tho hehe :P

maybe but not slow it down;P but I think theres room for improvement in the way the drums and the bass work toghter. They are booth good elements but toghter it gets very messy;P like they wanna do diffrent stuff

maybe but not slow it down;P but I think theres room for improvement in the way the drums and the bass work toghter. They are booth good elements but toghter it gets very messy;P like they wanna do diffrent stuff

yeah i agree definitly man, its the hi-hats i think, need to get the patterns more focused around the bass wobbles i recon, at the moment they are pretty much just looped over the phrases without much care about how they interact...thanks for pointing it out! i noticed before but gradually let them vanish from my focus. hats are the hardest part for me in dnb, need to practice more coz its often an issue

Back
Top Bottom