DnB John Miszt - Simplicity [Free Download!] (octane & dlr comp entry)

sounds good man, be interesting to hear the top four to see what made them stand out, must have been a load of good stuff sent in!

thanks man!

yeah i wana hear the entries too! i dont think thats gona happen for a while yet, dispatch has sent feedback to the top 4 and then they have to finalize the mixdowns to get picked for release

i've not looked myself yet, but the artists are...

Arkaik
Line Runners & Fister
Hyroglifics
Philth

might find them on soundcloud if u want an idea of what they do

---------- Post added at 09:34 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

Really hot, interesting to hear such a different vibe from my own hahaha

post it up man! b good to hear what you came up with

yeah its a good tune mate, i like what you've done with these samples, i think they were looking for something that fitted into the dispatch ethos whilst creating something original and unique
completely different from mine also,

being a leeds lad i know ant jay and chris quite well, they were warring over which ones to pick as they said the competition was of a very high standard, i know they all liked mine but these 4 mustve been summat special, arkaik is a great producer, releases on diffrent, so i expect his will be really experimental tbh, dont really know the others but im sure they will get played at his monthly event, momentum, in leeds on friday so i will be listening intently :)

wikid! hope we get sum previews to hear soon!

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

yeah its a good tune mate, i like what you've done with these samples, i think they were looking for something that fitted into the dispatch ethos whilst creating something original and unique
completely different from mine also,

being a leeds lad i know ant jay and chris quite well, they were warring over which ones to pick as they said the competition was of a very high standard, i know they all liked mine but these 4 mustve been summat special, arkaik is a great producer, releases on diffrent, so i expect his will be really experimental tbh, dont really know the others but im sure they will get played at his monthly event, momentum, in leeds on friday so i will be listening intently :)

got urs up anywhere?

Just wow.

Thanks for making my day with this amazing song.

If I could offer any feedback it's that to make it a tiny bit less muddy, however this is very subjective and could just be my ears. The mixdown overall is amazing.

Just wow.

Thanks for making my day with this amazing song.

If I could offer any feedback it's that to make it a tiny bit less muddy, however this is very subjective and could just be my ears. The mixdown overall is amazing.

this has made my day! thanks!! :D i'l have a tweek n see what i can do about muddyness, it mite b down to my attempt at mastering lol

Back
Top Bottom