DnB John Miszt - Quiet Night In (JumpUp/Neuro/180bpmsillyness)

Not exactly my cuppa tea John. However it's pretty good at what it does would have liked to hear a section with just drums and maybe a little silence before the first drop? That bass riff is awesome but by the end of the tune i was a bit like ouch my head hurts. Not my favourite of yours :P

Not exactly my cuppa tea John. However it's pretty good at what it does would have liked to hear a section with just drums and maybe a little silence before the first drop? That bass riff is awesome but by the end of the tune i was a bit like ouch my head hurts. Not my favourite of yours :P

thanks man! its fairly early draft, i'll get sum percussive sections in there :)

new version up :D BDL VIP ft. Dev (Bass Down Low) pretty much finished i think....feedback on the arrangement and flow much appriciated! seems to work, but fresh ears wuld b good....

this song is fun as hell. Yes it is not your most profound song. However, I sure with a few higher womps in there somewhere.... there would not be a person standing still. I would also like to note that music should be fun at time and this song is working that.

thanks man! ur absolutly right about needin higher womps, i'll get on that next week, gona tidy things up a bit aswell, thanks guys!

I think the high bpm kills the energy abit, the drums dont get to punch enough imo, the snare isent punchy engough:P hehe i prefer ur other stuff

Back
Top Bottom