DnB John Miszt - Prelude // Free Download (Deep Dark Tech)

You crazy tripper you ;)
I think you have many more like this one in there somewhere, good stuff.

thanks guys! got a suprisingly good reaction to this one, thought it might b a bit weird for ppl, glad its working! :D

@subprime yeah i think so! been wanting to put together a 'concept' album of weirdness for a long time

Jebus that's a crunchy, evil sounding track–great stuff! If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to make that swelling bass noise at about 4:18?

thanks guys! glad ur feelin it!

Wonder what inspired u to do this??? ;)

Amon Tobin + a very messy NYE @ a psy party :D thanks for pointin me to mr Tobin, boom!

---------- Post added at 13:10 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

Jebus that's a crunchy, evil sounding track–great stuff! If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to make that swelling bass noise at about 4:18?

that is ableton's Operator, FM'd square with slow moving filters n lots of layers of filters/fx etc

friend pointed me at Mr Tobin back in '98 but I didn't bother...did I miss something?

oh dear oh dear...the force is weak with this one! Try and grab a copy of the ISAM album! seriously, the sound engineering on that album is on a whole 'nother level!

Does you gots AIM? I can hook you up with it if you have, I forced it upon Miszt and now he's greatful lol

Back
Top Bottom