John Miszt - OmTrio (melodic/atmospheric/tech)

This is actually bangin mate. Genuinely really like it, right up my street. Love Omni Trio too. I'd love to do a collab sometime, love doing this style.

awsome thanks man :) its about 70% finished atm

yeah man wuld be well up for that, dig ur style, i'm sure we had this conversation a little while ago too hehe do u use ableton? and msn? i dont have aim, gave up trying to login to my 3rd account lol

wicked and cheers man.
don't think i've spoke to anyone on here about doing collabs, as far as i know anyways.
unfortunately not. i use cubase mate but i'm sure we can figure something out.
i'll pm you my details n stuff.

Good drum sound mate, nice and simple, but still very good. Loving the synth in the intro!
Also a pretty wicked bassline, got some nice modulation on that one!

I would say, finish it!

yeah the bass is great ! like your pads too- altho they seems a little low in the mix to me.. beats are tidy too.
Nice work!

Wicked drums in all ur tracks. They sound so clean.
I can't hear the bassline very well cuz my speakers r shite, loving the pads(could be a bit louder tho).

nice one thanks guys! glad i'm hittin the spot now! listened to sum of the stuff i posted 6months ago on here, all ur feedback n suggestions av been massivly useful!! i'll post up the finished track in a couple of days, bass is drivin me a bit nuts, need to redo all the eq n get it compressed up right, but gona come back to it with fresh ears, thanks again! :) will put a private link up on this thread for download if anyone wants it once its done

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Wicked drums in all ur tracks. They sound so clean.
I can't hear the bassline very well cuz my speakers r shite, loving the pads(could be a bit louder tho).

thanks man! thats been my main focus for the last few months, gradually pulling off sum nice breaks now...eventually i might nail a fat amen to!

Back
Top Bottom