John Miszt - In the Darkness (Minimal Liquid)

maybe too much sub,
apart, to me, this is the typical roller I'd love to have on any kind of game (except first person shooters) hehe
good job everything sounding so clean mate ;)

I cant keep up with all these new tracks both you and Marlok are churning out recently!

Even tho the tracks are coming thick and fast from you, they dont seem to be lacking in creativity or production skills....this is yet another top notch track from your good self...

all finished, and download switched on :D

maybe too much sub,
apart, to me, this is the typical roller I'd love to have on any kind of game (except first person shooters) hehe
good job everything sounding so clean mate ;)

nice one thanks man! i've drop the sub down a few db, although i think the main prob was sum dodgy rez i hadnt equed out in that version, makin the sub go a little nuts, sorted now i think, although tbh its hard to tell on this fekin hifi lol all seems tight on my cans tho...

strangly Liquid was what i used to listen to when i was into Unreal, nothin like instakill headshots to a rolling amen and soulful vibes hehe

---------- Post added at 13:21 ---------- Previous post was at 13:18 ----------

I cant keep up with all these new tracks both you and Marlok are churning out recently!

Even tho the tracks are coming thick and fast from you, they dont seem to be lacking in creativity or production skills....this is yet another top notch track from your good self...

thanks man :) working so hard on this at the moment, production career is my aim in life! (probly wont live off makin dnb of course, but fortunetly i love most musical styles, so i'm hopin)

nice work there mate..some cool sounds coming through n ur sub is moving nicely.
are all ur main drum sounds just one hits? i heard a lil clip of an amen towards the end of a bar..

nice work there mate..some cool sounds coming through n ur sub is moving nicely.
are all ur main drum sounds just one hits? i heard a lil clip of an amen towards the end of a bar..

nice one thanks man!

theres an amen in there that pops up occasionally, and a shaker loop from the same break, but the rest is 1 hits, 4 drum kits on the go (2 acoustic, a 707 and Carbon kit) pretty happy with the result, now i think i just have to nail shakers and toms an i'm sorted :D

Ahh....production career........Thats exactly what I dream of........

give up ur social life, women, friends, money and lock urself away for months with nothing but ableton for company (and dnbforum of course lol) :D

Back
Top Bottom