Bass John Miszt - BPM Error (filthy electro tech)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by miszt, Feb 28, 2012.

1. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

decieded to make something diffrent, i love electro-techno, infused this with filthy wobbly dnb noises...feedback appriciated! :boobies:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Nice solid intro.....I know the drops gonna be heavy before I even get to it! Yep! There it is lol! Although it does sound quite heavy in the low mids? Maybe some subtle high mid boosting may be required? I dunno.....you're the EQ master so who am I to suggest ideas lol ;)

3. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

Sounds fat man, production is crisp as usual. Could use a bit faster bpm tho imo.

4. lostnthesound

lostnthesound Burns Easily in the Sun

I'm loving that stabby synth that starts at about 1:30, definitely a "hands in the air" type groove.

I like it man. The movement with the drums is nice and upbeat. Most of all, I like how there is always a new, unique element popping up (or disappearing) at the end of every measure. Most tech styles puts me to sleep because the lack of new sounds kills the momentum for me personally. This is proper.

My only critique is that the pitch bending bass sound around 2:21/2:22 seems to overpower the mix a bit when it hits–however, I love the sound and think it adds nice character.

And since it's a John Miszt tune, the mixing is tits.

Cheers.